Pocahontas at it again

Say what you want about Pocahontas, but from an intellectual standpoint, she laps Trump ... multiple times.

Reactions: newarkvol
"Elizabeth Warren says she wants to make it legal to indict presidents"

I believe it is legal. It's just not done because some DOJ lawyer some time ago wrote a memo that you can't do it. It's certainly never been tested.

Now would be a good time.

I keep asking that question but nobody has an answer. Between you and the guy above you, I thought you were more likely to have an answer.
THe only thing I can come up with is Trump says mean things. Other than that, I got nothing.

Reactions: AM64
I think he’s a douche.
But that’s not illegal

THe only thing I can come up with is Trump says mean things. Other than that, I got nothing.

He took Hiliary's turn away from her. To Dims that was absolutely unforgivable; they had it so carefully arranged, and he screwed it up. To the Dims that just cannot stand.

Say what you want about Pocahontas, but from an intellectual standpoint, she laps Trump ... multiple times.
She falsely claimed to be Native American for years. So either she purposely did that to defraud(in which case why is your party letting that slide?) or she's not the brightest bulb in the bucket. Which do you think it is?

VN Store

Back