Please Quit Hating on CBP!!!!!!!

Bruce has been the driving force behind the current run, a lot of schools would kill to have a 21 win "off-year"

Just like some folks in GA love Mark Richt. He will win 10 games per year in football; it doesn’t matter to them that he will never win a NC.

No thanks. Some of us have higher aspirations.

No, you put periods at the end of multiple phrases that weren't sentences. I do see you are from Trashville. That explains your abject lack of intelligence. Now, go play David Carradine with your college friend.

I can't decide whether to be offended or not. Because I'm starting to see what you mean...

Last edited:
I've been on the fence about CBP, and this year is going to decide it one way or the other for me. With everyone coming back, he has no excuse disappointing in the tournament(s).

I've been on the fence about CBP, and this year is going to decide it one way or the other for me. With everyone coming back, he has no excuse disappointing in the tournament(s).

Unfortunately, and I really hope I am wrong, you may not have to worry about him disappointing in the tournament this year.

Unfortunately, and I really hope I am wrong, you may not have to worry about him disappointing in the tournament this year.

Wow...if UT doesn't make the tourney next year then CBP is really going to flip out over fan criticism. If he thought this year was bad....wow.

And it wil be very deserved unless half is injured all year.

I've bet against Tennessee before, hoping to hell I was wrong... but it was a purely business decision.

I have bet on them; I have bet against them. In all instances I convinced myself it was purely business. In hindsight, I question whether any of these transactions were made purely objectively.

We won't need the SOS to save our ass next year.

I'm sure no one thought that SOS would save our ass last year either. Like I said, I hope I am wrong, and Tyler returning helps immensely, but the lack of PG play and defense is going to continue to get UT thrashed against anyone with competent perimeter players.

I'm sure no one thought that SOS would save our ass last year either. Like I said, I hope I am wrong, and Tyler returning helps immensely, but the lack of PG play and defense is going to continue to get UT thrashed against anyone with competent perimeter players.

My displeasure with the Pearl regime notwithstanding, I can't imagine this team not making the Big Dance.

VN Store

Back