Please Quit Hating on CBP!!!!!!!

Just like some folks in GA love Mark Richt. He will win 10 games per year in football; it doesn’t matter to them that he will never win a NC.

No thanks. Some of us have higher aspirations.

Like getting past the sweet 16? A NC is not on the radar.

My displeasure with the Pearl regime notwithstanding, I can't imagine this team not making the Big Dance.

It's just a feeling I have. Like I said, I hope I am wrong, they just better not find themselves anywhere near the bubble going into the SEC tournament.

Now, go play David Carradine with your college friend.

This isn't the first time you have mentioned suicide in your posts,or a go kill yourself theme,is there a reason ?I personally find that offensive as hell,especially since a best friend of mine did that,why would you put that thought out on a friendly message board ? I'm just wondering

But I guess since a mod hasn't deleted that part of your post, I guess it is okay to say such things on here and that is a very sad indeed

This isn't the first time you have mentioned suicide in your posts,or a go kill yourself theme,is there a reason ?I personally find that offensive as hell,especially since a best friend of mine did that,why would you put that thought out on a friendly message board ? I'm just wondering

But I guess since a mod hasn't deleted that part of your post, I guess it is okay to say such things on here and that is a very sad indeed

Suicide? I thought he was talking about Grasshopper and a blind monk.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:

I really think HATVOL was referring to the ladies wig and fishnet stockings Kung Fu was wearing at the time of his unfortunate demise. Like "Go play Dress Up in a closet with yourself!"

VN Store

Back