Please , for the love of God beat the kooks this week

It's hard to believe the season is almost over. Gonna enjoy these last 2 games before the (hopefully) playoffs. Got to see the game at Neyland this past weekend and had an absolute blast! Got a great video of the Pride of the Southland marching by pregame. Will never forget it or this entire season!

Hey, you folks do know that The dirt scratchers have a vendetta against Tenn because of the Latimore injury. They are so dumb and blinded by their garnet colored glasses , they think it was a dirty hit which anyone who was watching knows that is not the truth. I Remember when they recruited him , they were already planning a trophy case for the multiple heisman trophys and Nat champs they were going to showcase. I told my nephew whom is a diehard cocky fan the first game or so he would not hold up . I said his lower legs were small compared to the rest of his body and he would never hold up . The hit that took him out was is second major injury related to his legs. They live in a dream world and I just wanna slap the shat outta them mostly for my own satisfaction but perhaps they will succomb to the fact that after
130 years of winning 50% of their games they should just quit.

Am not a Tenn fan although I pull for Tenn .I live in SC and am sick of these sandlappers with their .500 all time win% thinking they belong in the SEC against the likes of Tenn, Bama, Georgia . When I say beat them I mean ruthless carnage. 40 to 50 point spread will do.
OK. Will do.

iu

Lived in South Carolina for 15 years and actually appreciate the enthusiasm Gamecock fans have for their program which historically has been average. Really dislike Clemson as they always feel a bit entitled and have benefited a lot from success in a basketball conference ACC. UT plays well and doesn’t turn it over than we should win by 20+ without much of an issue. Don’t relax…anything can happen.
i'm from SC. other than the bank in jax, williams brice is probably the stadium that ive been to the most. i will say that tailgating in cola is on a whole other level. the fairgrounds that surround the stadium really does make for a great game day environment. that being said, there's nothing better than being a vols fan coming out of that environment with a dub. my cousins from west tennessee (adamsville) are going to the game this weekend, unfortunately, i wont be attending.

Am not a Tenn fan although I pull for Tenn .I live in SC and am sick of these sandlappers with their .500 all time win% thinking they belong in the SEC against the likes of Tenn, Bama, Georgia . When I say beat them I mean ruthless carnage. 40 to 50 point spread will do.
I hate to break it to you Buzzsaw, but you're a Vols fan. Jump on in man, the water is fine.

Oh, it's coming. :cool:

Well folks, My thought on this is you guys ran into a perfect storm. I believe the players took SC lightly which stands to reason being they have not been that good EVER, their rentaquarterback had been a dud all season and defense was not a big worry. Have seen this time and time again where players get a bit cocky . Gotta have the Saban mentality ( sure you all have seen his video concerning folks assuming they have already won the game and which 3rd, 4th 5th stringer will get to play that week ) In todays college football ANYONE can win on any given day, period. Now about that perfect storm , I am willing to bet you could play the cocks 100 times with your 3rd string defense and they would never score 63 points. Everything that could possibly happen in an entire season just happened in 60 minutes. Your defense was off , way off and Rattler was on . Everything he threw was spot on . The receiver's were where they needed to be . How often does this happen to a good program much less to a crappy one like uSC, It was an anomaly . There is NO WAY the gamecocks are a better team than Tenn day in and day out . I am willing to bet Rattler will suck this weekend like he usually does. He will throw a coupe of picks and the tigers will roll. While I am at it , Think about Clemson and their 70-33 loss a few years back. Some have said that is what started their recent climb to the top . I can see that happening to you . My team is App State and I pull for them but realize there is no way they will ever make it to the playoffs but you folks can and I believe will in next few years. Remember I said it right here. Tenn was a home to me back in the 60's so I feel like an adopted Vol . You all will be fine, it was one game , get over it and wait for better things to happen . Good Luck.

I think it was an anomaly too, just sucks that it happened to us when it happened. That said, I’m now worried about this game against Vandy. Worried that the team won’t get up for it. We’ll see.

No, they will be ok . Vandy is lookin better but Tenn will be ready .Got some Clemson friends and they agree with what I said about the perfect storm , they are on alert but I think the anomaly will be proven this weekend . They even said they would probably have a tough time beating Tenn even after this past weekend. Tenn still is a good team .

Who cares, I’m going to assume Vandy destroys UT, and reminds everyone that UT is a joke that’s had a lot of luck this season. It’s certainly not what I want, but its hard to not pay attention to the trends. Vandy trending up right now, UT trending down, also UT for as long as I can remember has a trend of never sustaining any momentum. Tired of UT catching breaks, and giving me something to look forward too, only to be let down. So until it’s clear that the tides have turned, I’m back to 2020, and not going to get emotionally invested too much into it because it hasn’t shown reason to do so. Sure winning against LSU, Bama, and Florida was great, but you negate that losing to teams that aren’t even suppose to be on your level in a blow out(putting that nicely).

Reactions: 207 others
Who cares, I’m going to assume Vandy destroys UT, and reminds everyone that UT is a joke that’s had a lot of luck this season. It’s certainly not what I want, but its hard to not pay attention to the trends. Vandy trending up right now, UT trending down, also UT for as long as I can remember has a trend of never sustaining any momentum. Tired of UT catching breaks, and giving me something to look forward too, only to be let down. So until it’s clear that the tides have turned, I’m back to 2020, and not going to get emotionally invested too much into it because it hasn’t shown reason to do so. Sure winning against LSU, Bama, and Florida was great, but you negate that losing to teams that aren’t even suppose to be on your level in a blow out(putting that nicely).
Dude.. just put down the phone. Vandy isnt destroying anyone. And wow 2 game win streak is “tending up” when you’ve lost 26 in a row…

Reactions: N.ohio vol
You should probably quit watching if one bad game does this and you can’t see the big picture. In the 2 years here Heupel’s teams have improved. And he took over a mess, we still aren’t totally there with the depth and it caught us in a perfect storm. Still, we are 9-2 and after we take care of business this week we will be 10-2. GBO!!!!!

I just want that insufferable cock-crow nonsense in their stadium to die.

Dude.. just put down the phone. Vandy isnt destroying anyone. And wow 2 game win streak is “tending up” when you’ve lost 26 in a row…

I bet you thought the same going into the SC game, and rightfully so. If anything there’s more reason to suspect a Vandy win more so than a SC win. I like Milton, enough as of now I guess. But we are going into this game with one of, if not the primary reason UT has as many wins this season. And again, it’s the UT way, flame out toward the end.

I’m as jaded as anyone. It is the UT way to give fans hope after years of torment only to completely **** the bed ( basketball and baseball too). But this is a major test for Heupel… if he can’t get the team up for this game, then it will be an all time swoon job and I will question how long he lasts here

VN Store

Back