Please , for the love of God beat the kooks this week

Am not a Tenn fan although I pull for Tenn .I live in SC and am sick of these sandlappers with their .500 all time win% thinking they belong in the SEC against the likes of Tenn, Bama, Georgia . When I say beat them I mean ruthless carnage. 40 to 50 point spread will do.
Lived in South Carolina for 15 years and actually appreciate the enthusiasm Gamecock fans have for their program which historically has been average. Really dislike Clemson as they always feel a bit entitled and have benefited a lot from success in a basketball conference ACC. UT plays well and doesn’t turn it over than we should win by 20+ without much of an issue. Don’t relax…anything can happen.

Am not a Tenn fan although I pull for Tenn .I live in SC and am sick of these sandlappers with their .500 all time win% thinking they belong in the SEC against the likes of Tenn, Bama, Georgia . When I say beat them I mean ruthless carnage. 40 to 50 point spread will do.

I'm going to give you your first like for that.

I doubt they will have any feathers left after the TN game. We'll be plucking 1 TD after another.

Well, I live in GA in the land of dawg. Wanna trade??

Apparently after we hung a 66 burger on Missouri, some people who didn't keep score when they were growing up got offended. That said, I hope we hang a 100 on them!
Go Vols!

Sounds like you are trying to hire a hitman..😆

Reactions: LittleVol and UCVOL
WWWTA VOLS BY SITTY

Done! Anything else you need taken care of???

I would like us to score in the 70s against the cocks and in the 80s against the dores. That is all……

Here now, chickens aren't hopeless. They have their uses. Now, hush child, sit down relax, and enjoy the meal. You'll feel better afterward.
1668421584223.png

Reactions: SmashMouth
Lived in South Carolina for 15 years and actually appreciate the enthusiasm Gamecock fans have for their program which historically has been average. Really dislike Clemson as they always feel a bit entitled and have benefited a lot from success in a basketball conference ACC. UT plays well and doesn’t turn it over than we should win by 20+ without much of an issue. Don’t relax…anything can happen.
I live in this armpit called Clemson...only here for a job and hopfully out soon. State is backwards and has not progressed. Vols by Fiddy Five

Ok , I feel confident. Tenn 56 , Sandlappers 10 and that is giving them a tidbit of a chance being they were embarrassed in Fla and sometimes they play a bit over their normal ability after a big loss so I will keep it within 50 just to be conservative. If the Vols want a shot at the playoffs, it starts with a merciless destructive massacre at that thing they call Willy B. Btw, lived in Dandridge and Cleveland TN as a kid , I remember Bea'a restaurant in Chattanooga and Pasquales ( famous stromboli) in Cleveland.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Lived in SC for 12 years pre-SEC and was there when George Rogers won the Heisman. There was UT dislike then although the Vols didn’t play SC often. Despite that, we got along because I’ve always disliked Clemson. Now that they are in the SEC, UT has become a big game for them. No doubt, we will get their “A” game, such as it will be and the crowd will be boisterous. In the past, the game at Columbia was a big concern but this is now. I think business-like CJH is the coach I have longed for - an aggressive take no prisoners coach that approaches every game with the killer instinct. Opponents know that and know the fans will follow like hungry locusts and take over the stadium when they can.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land

VN Store

Back