Plays Since 98 That You Wish John Ward Had Called?

PandamoniumReigns

Bob Needs To Retire
And how would they have gone? Despite the down years, their have been some memorable plays that really weren't done justice with our current broadcasting. . . How would have John Ward called them?

Mine...I would have loved to hear him call the 2001 Drain the Swamp game in Gainesville.

"Stephens takes the ball, up the middle, breaks it to the outside, eludes the tackler ...25, 20, 15, 10, 5..4...3..2...1.....TOUCHDOWN Travis Stephens!!! He took the ball and stomped on the chomp of the gator defenders..."

Yours?

I'm going with Todd Kelly's interception early in the forth of the 2016 florida game.

"Tennessee gets a solid push, the pocket breaks down, Applebee is flushed and searching downfield. He fires and ... PICK!!! Tennessee football. He stole that wide receivers lunch."

I miss Ward.

And how would they have gone? Despite the down years, their have been some memorable plays that really weren't done justice with our current broadcasting. . . How would have John Ward called them?

Mine...I would have loved to hear him call the 2001 Drain the Swamp game in Gainesville.

"Stephens takes the ball, up the middle, breaks it to the outside, eludes the tackler ...25, 20, 15, 10, 5..4...3..2...1.....TOUCHDOWN Travis Stephens!!! He took the ball and stomped on the chomp of the gator defenders..."

Yours?
All of them!

Yours?
While the JJ play against the gators comes to mind....Tim Priest made that call more memorable than any broadcaster weve had a UT, IMO.

Priest was a badass as a color commentator...

How amazing would it have been to hear him call the hail mary by Dobbs-Jennings against UGa? :)

First one that came to my mind as well! That would've been incredible! Instead we got "what a turn of events!" :rolleyes:

Another one would've been the Jennings TD catch against Tabor! That too would've been great! Though I do like Tim Priest's "Getcha some of that Tabor!" call. LOL!

Eric Berry vs Tim Tebow
If Majors was still here at that time, the JM Show would have John Ward ask about the play. Majors would have said, "He really knocked the snot bubbles out of him on that play!"

VN Store

Back