Players Reactions

Someone needs to tell swiper that he didn't play because he isn't any good, I don't know why he continues to show how butt hurt he was about not playing this year. I will be shocked if he gets any significant minutes under Martin.

Give Cuonzo some one on one time with Tobias, Scottie, and the recruits. They'll buy in. He can make all better players and will demonstrate a commitment to make them better, more mature people, going to the next level in their life, whether it's basketball (as they all think now) or whatever life throws at them. Very solid hire who, like Dooley, will focus on total development of each individual.

Tobias will probably stay. Late first round picks dont get a ton of money, and can be in danger of being cut/etc

I think this Martin dude will be able to talk to the Harris' into sticking around for this next season

PG- Golden/Jones
SG- Hopson/Ware
SF- Tatum/McRae
PF- Harris/Woolridge
C- Hall/Maymon

That's a NCAA tourney team.

Sounds fine, unless Jones, Harris, and Hopson take off. In which case, that might not even be an NIT team. Hopefully CCM builds some good relationships with these guys quickly.

I can't believe people are that upset over Ware. He isn't an all-star.

:dunno: .....everyone says he'll be the type that'll take a few years to develop. hopefully martin can get the most out of these recruits...

his true test. Making Hall a smarter post player, finding cam tatums shot, bulking up and refining Mcrae, revitalizing woolridges commitment to the game.

It might be pretty close. I'd be surprised if both of them are solid first rounders. At the 4, you'd have to think that Williams and Jones and maybe a couple others would be picked ahead of Tobias Harris at this point. I can't imagine that Scotty Hopson would be among the top wings in the draft.

Tobias isn't a "4" (LOL) or power forward in the NBA. He absolutely has no chance of making any kind of impact at the next level UNLESS he can move out to a wing

Tobias only chance of playing in the NBA is at the 4 position. He is not nearly athletic enough or able to shoot the outside shot well enough to play the wing.

Hmm, I think you are wrong sir.

I agree. He is very versatile and athletic. I think he can play the wing. He needs to improve his outside shot though.

I think he's gone. He'll be a first rounder. We'll miss him next year.

Jeronne Maymon said he met Martin last night and thinks he's cool. Very insightful

Jeronne Maymon said he met Martin last night and thinks he's cool. Very insightful

From what I've heard about Maymon, I wouldn't expect anything enlightening from him about the new coach.

Tobias only chance of playing in the NBA is at the 4 position. He is not nearly athletic enough or able to shoot the outside shot well enough to play the wing.

I disagree 100%. He isn't big enough to play power forward. He is plenty athletic enough to play wing. His outside shooting could improve. He is nowhere near big enough or physical enough to play power forward in the NBA.

Does Hopson even have a passport? He'll need one if hes planning on going to the NBA this year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Tobias will probably stay. Late first round picks dont get a ton of money, and can be in danger of being cut/etc

I think this Martin dude will be able to talk to the Harris' into sticking around for this next season

Late first round picks get guaranteed $ and I'm pretty sure its seven figures.

VN Store

Back