Players and Coaches have to be separated on sideline

By far the best team UT has played this year.... and UT hung in until half. If Maurer had gotten the starter's reps since the beginning of August then maybe UT would have had a real shot.
Disagree on best team we have faced this year. Florida was better on both sides of the ball and if UGA plays like they did tonight UF will beat them in Jacksonville. UGA secondary is average.

Reactions: 08Vol and Remy
I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.
That identifies those who have the fighting attitude rather than the quiting attitude. It is time for the quitters to leave on their own or have their scholarships terminated at the end of the year. I would rather have 50 players on my team who will fight than 85 players who don't give a crap about the team or their play. The cancers on the team must be removed as should be the cancer-laden posters.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.

It is all a good eyewitness account until right here.

They did put up a fight. Some things went against them. It was not like that big OL from Georgia beat them to submission. We had a 4 down stop! They have plenty to fix but this was not the beat downs at the end of 2018 that got everyone worked up.
Holy hell did you just celebrate that we had a 4th down stop? Scoreboard scoreboard scoreboard

Reactions: 08Vol
What happens if Pruitt doesn't work out? I really want to know if any of you that attacked... quite nastily in a lot of instances... those critical of the staff will ever say 'I was wrong.'

I have to think most of you will not. You'll blame the fans for being a 'cancer' to the program.

Go ahead. Scream at me for not believing the same way you do.

Did Dan Mullen have more than 40% of his juniors and seniors leave the program because they couldn't cut it at UF or get any playing time because the freshman and sophomores are taking their spots???

Did Dan Mullen walk into a situation where players were pretty much doing whatever the f they wanted to before he arrived?

Reactions: tbwhhs
They did put up a fight. Some things went against them. It was not like that big OL from Georgia beat them to submission. We had a 4 down stop! They have plenty to fix but this was not the beat downs at the end of 2018 that got everyone worked up.

Uh, in fairness, I thought we played much better football on both sides of the ball the first half. But we gave up >300 yards of total offense the first half. Granted they punked us the final 3 minutes of the first half. But they have no shot at a NC this year as their pass defense stinks. A really good QB and offense will torch UGA for whateve if they want to IMO. It may happen against LSU.

Reactions: spyfish007
For the moral victory crowd! Even with the lead in the 2nd qtr UGA never panicked and there butts never puckered! When the cameras showed their sidelines there was smiling and obvious confidence! They played vanilla on both sides of ball all night! Almost as if their coach did not want to embarrass ours! They could have hung 70 if they wanted! That being said some of our future opponents suck too and BM gives us a chance to finish 4-8!

What happens if Pruitt doesn't work out? I really want to know if any of you that attacked... quite nastily in a lot of instances... those critical of the staff will ever say 'I was wrong.'

I have to think most of you will not. You'll blame the fans for being a 'cancer' to the program.

Go ahead. Scream at me for not believing the same way you do.

You don't have to wonder. Go back and look at the Butch threads. The dumbazz was strong with a lot of these same people. They are using the same lines and insults now.

Don't you know that f you can't see losing by four TDs at home is cause for celebration, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!?

Disagree on best team we have faced this year. Florida was better on both sides of the ball and if UGA plays like they did tonight UF will beat them in Jacksonville. UGA secondary is average.
You didn’t watch the crap fest that was Florida vs Barn obviously

Reactions: hmhawk
I don’t think this Georgia team is as good as last years team, but the Vols did look better in the first half. The Bulldogs just wore them down in the 2nd half because the Vols are short on talent in the 2nd and 3rd team subs.

Reactions: RollerVol
For the moral victory crowd! Even with the lead in the 2nd qtr UGA never panicked and there butts never puckered! When the cameras showed their sidelines there was smiling and obvious confidence! They played vanilla on both sides of ball all night! Almost as if their coach did not want to embarrass ours! They could have hung 70 if they wanted! That being said some of our future opponents suck too and BM gives us a chance to finish 4-8!
They have an experience and seasoned football team with a QB that's been there and done that for multiple seasons now. No reason for them not to be confident.

Kirby was still sending blitzes late in the game trying to keep UT off the board. So I dont buy any of that.

This UGA team is better than last year. Much better defense, same wear you down to the bone, yet balanced offense. They remind me of the Andy Kelly Vols. They just know that you are going to break, at some point, and they keep putting on the steam. A great offensive line, and a competent, confident QB go a long way. UGA will easily win the East. Not sure if they'll survive to make the CFB playoffs. Oklahoma, Bama, Clemson, Wisconsin/Ohio State are my four. UGA has a tough road to hoe.

Reactions: tbones0711

VN Store

Back