Pipeline Shutdown

Do you think it was mere coincidence it happened under his watch? Predators know weakness.
The private company had weak security. Did that suddenly happen within the last 4 months? No. There are no presidents to blame for this. Just the private company with ****** security.

2021-05-12_11-29-47.png

Looks like bags of cow urine in a Hindu trunk being readied as Covid treatment.
Just media sensationalizing the gas crunch...

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I view this whole thing like a snowstorm in Tennessee. If I don't have any reason to go anywhere that can't wait a few days. (and I don't) I'll chill by the TV.. trade stocks... have some fun on VN and wait for the clown show to subside.
Well personally the timing isn't great, I'm supposed to go to Knoxville Saturday and didn't have enough gas to get there and back so I ventured out. My mom is driving to the beach Sunday so she's also nervous about the round trip.

Do you think it was mere coincidence it happened under his watch? Predators know weakness.
Cyberattacks are unfortunately becoming more and more prevalent no matter who the President is. Now a President can provide leadership to try and influence corporations to be vigilant but that is about it
that said, the US is facing a real shortage of trained cyber security professionals. And businesses usually don’t real focus on the need for this skill set until it is too late. Often, a Sysadmin who already wears too many hats is assigned “security” as one of a multitude of “other duties as required” with no additional training or salary.
Bottom line is that security is seen as a second tier priority that is seen as wasted money that can be put off. As long as everything is “patched” we are fine is the default view. Security has to be a top tier concern and it has to be staffed and funded like one. That is where we are at. Patching will not prevent ransomware. It is all about defense in depth and keeping frequent off network backups, and careful security configurations for different user roles

Does SolarWinds ring a bell for you or nah?

It's funny that you would expect any of the partisan shills in here to care about something that happened during the Trump administration. The people who blamed Trump for everything now seem to give Biden a pass, and those who defended Trump to the end of the world now want to lay blame on Biden for everything that happens in the world.

Both sides are so similar that it would be hard to differentiate if the names were redacted. They are what they claim to hate. Your cyber attacks are worse than my cyber attacks. My rioters are more peaceful than your rioters. My sacred cows require deficit funding since they are more important than your sacred cows. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Somehow down in south Florida (West Palm Beach area), people are losing their minds and lines are nuts. I don’t believe this shortage will effect us at all but the news has scared everyone down here already. It’s so ridiculous. I saw a guy filling a Tupperware container with gas. Lol

VN Store

Back