Pig Howard suspended 1st game

I live in his apartment complex. Saying that he smokes weed is not speculation in the slightest...

Do you smoke with him or just miffed that you didn't get invited? When I was there is the mid 70's by the time I was a senior I didn't know anyone who didn't and that's not a stretch. They are all now lawyers, bankers, doctors, accountants, and two are ministers.

Glad everyone knows for a fact this was drug use. I would hate for the kid to be characterized for just being late to a team meeting.

Reactions: 1 person
This sucks. come on Alton!! Would be mad if this really was just something stupid like being late to a team meeting.

Mike Strange quoted Butch saying that this VOTR occurred many months ago. Being suspended for first game is punishment for that as I read it.

Butch went on to say that Pig has done a fabulous job maturiry wise this fall camp. My impression was that this discipline is from actions (or inaction) some time ago, not this week.

Reactions: 1 person
If the first coach to coin the phrase "Violation of Team Rules" had patented the phrase, he would be wealthier than Bill Gates now! :blink:

It covers everything from late for practice, to serial killing!

Reactions: 2 people
Mike Strange quoted Butch saying that this VOTR occurred many months ago. Being suspended for first game is punishment for that as I read it.

Butch went on to say that Pig has done a fabulous job maturiry wise this fall camp. My impression was that this discipline is from actions (or inaction) some time ago, not this week.

Yes and drug test are given randomly throughout the year and a players 3rd(irrc) strike is a mandory 1 game suspension per the school drug testing policy.

Pretty safe speculation this was indeed a failed piss test and not his first one either

If the first coach to coin the phrase "Violation of Team Rules" had patented the phrase, he would be wealthier than Bill Gates now! :blink:

It covers everything from late for practice, to serial killing!

So true.

Yes and drug test are given randomly throughout the year and a players 3rd(irrc) strike is a mandory 1 game suspension per the school drug testing policy.

Pretty safe speculation this was indeed a failed piss test and not his first one either

I sure hope I'm never wrongly accused of a crime and have folks on the jury who use this line of thought. Possible, yes. Safe speculation, not even.

Reactions: 3 people
I sure hope I'm never wrongly accused of a crime and have folks on the jury who use this line of thought. Possible, yes. Safe speculation, not even.

And if this was his first brush with trouble I would feel sad for the kid and this speculation but it isn't . He's a senior and shame on him for having to deal with trouble yet again.

VN Store

Back