Pig Howard suspended 1st game

So f'ed up these kids can't smoke herb. The govt puts out propaganda (not too dissimilar from North Korea) 70 years ago and even though everyone in this country know it's bs...it's still not legal. Meanwhile the usc coach can get so drunk he can't speak with no consequence. For anyone that might not know, it's impossible to get that intoxicated off pot. Much much more mild substance

Reactions: 9 people
So f'ed up these kids can't smoke herb. The govt puts out propaganda (not too dissimilar from North Korea) 70 years ago and even though everyone in this country know it's bs...it's still not legal. Meanwhile the usc coach can get so drunk he can't speak with no consequence. For anyone that might not know, it's impossible to get that intoxicated off pot. Much much more mild substance

I agree. Drinking is legal but weed isn't? Thats ridiculous. Lol drinking is much more dangerous to yourself and others around you .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

You pot heads crack me up. :crazy:

Reactions: 5 people
I hear they're going to make him run sprints at 4:20 AM if that sheds any light on the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
So facts make you laugh? Oh well, just another one brainwashed by the DARE program.

Ha! I don't think he was disagreeing. I was thinking the same thing from the perspective of not being a smoker.

I do not disagree with the arguments. I think weed should be legalized, regulated and taxed and would be tremendous for the economy. I also think alcohol is more dangerous than weed. AND, I think pot heads crack me up. Another and, I am a republican with fairly conservative views. If you want to smoke weed, go right ahead, but you better take your a** to work on time and be productive.

Reactions: 8 people
Ha! I don't think he was disagreeing. I was thinking the same thing from the perspective of not being a smoker.

I do not disagree with the arguments. I think weed should be legalized, regulated and taxed and would be tremendous for the economy. I also think alcohol is more dangerous than weed. AND, I think pot heads crack me up. Another and, I am a republican with fairly conservative views. If you want to smoke weed, go right ahead, but you better take your a** to work on time and be productive.

And that's the thing. A lot of people tend to believe that stoners just sit on the couch all day eating cheese puffs, but that's just not true. There are plenty that work multiple jobs, and there are plenty that even work in a professional atmosphere

And that's the thing. A lot of people tend to believe that stoners just sit on the couch all day eating cheese puffs, but that's just not true. There are plenty that work multiple jobs, and there are plenty that even work in a professional atmosphere

Yes that's true. That's also why you get fries when you order tater tots...

Reactions: 6 people
Yes that's true. That's also why you get fries when you order tater tots...

I don't get it?

If you're taking a shot at me, well I hate tater tots, so yes, I get fries.

If you're taking a shot at users overall, then you're ignorant. But what should I expect from someone who probably drinks when they get home from work, yet demonizes marijuana?

If neither, please elaborate.

I don't get it?

If you're taking a shot at me, well I hate tater tots, so yes, I get fries.

If you're taking a shot at users overall, then you're ignorant. But what should I expect from someone who probably drinks when they get home from work, yet demonizes marijuana?

If neither, please elaborate.

Hold up. It was a joke. Two of the most successful and wealthiest guys I know are 20yr smokers. I don't do either, but I used to in abundance. The cheese puff eating stereotype is just that- a stereotype. Roll a big blunt and chill. This isn't race relations or world peace we are talking here. It's just pot.

Hold up. It was a joke. Two of the most successful and wealthiest guys I know are 20yr smokers. I don't do either, but I used to in abundance. The cheese puff eating stereotype is just that- a stereotype. Roll a big blunt and chill. This isn't race relations or world peace we are talking here. It's just pot.

I'm chill, but I was confused by your post, so I broke it down to what I thought you meant. I wish I could roll a big blunt. Probation is a beeyotch.

I'm chill, but I was confused by your post, so I broke it down to what I thought you meant. I wish I could roll a big blunt. Probation is a beeyotch.

What I was saying was that while there are some productive stoners in society, there are also plenty of them with a blank stare working the drive thru.... im not hating on pot and it is definately less harmful than alcohol.

What I was saying was that while there are some productive stoners in society, there are also plenty of them with a blank stare working the drive thru.... im not hating on pot and it is definately less harmful than alcohol.
Gotcha. And I won't deny the blank stare part, but every drug has those people. Hell, even some stupid people just do that.

VN Store

Back