Pics of my Tennessee Man Cave!

F0008535.jpg

This would be cool....

Outstanding!!

You spent a lot of time and money on the color scheme. Get rid of the microfiber furniture and buy white leather sofas.

Looks great! I saw black leather sofa and recliners with orange embroidered power T's on them at the Alumni Hall store in Knoxville. They were sweeeet!

Oh jesus Christ! New pants please!

When I am older, I will have a man cave in my house! I doubt it will look as good as that though.

I would add a Witten and a Manning Mcfarlane figure to it... All I'm going to say.

You seriously rock dude!

Room looks great man! My rents let me and my bro turn a big family room into a TN room when were growing up. Had TN greats jerseys hanging on roads across the top of the room (20ft ceilings), pictures, etc. Something we did that I always that was really sweet. We had the floor custom carpeted into a football field with a football in the middle that read VOLS. This was before the power T was on the center of the field I believe. Anyways, football field carpet with the power T and the checkerboards would put that room over the top IMO. Looks great though, good work.

Also, where did you get the power T knobs for the cabinet doors?

Last edited:
I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR A MANCAVE! You get a mural of a picture from inside the stadium facing the jumbo tron. It would cover an entire wall. Then, you put a freaking flat screen where the jumbo tron is, so, it's like you are watching the jumbo tron in your own home! BOOM!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR A MANCAVE! You get a mural of a picture from inside the stadium facing the jumbo tron. It would cover an entire wall. Then, you put a freaking flat screen where the jumbo tron is, so, it's like you are watching the jumbo tron in your own home! BOOM!!!
That sounds awesome

That would be sweeeeeet!!!

Reactions: 1 person

That sounds tightttt, just would cost so much moneyyy. :)

Where can I find that? I will google as well.

The store is Alumni Hall, located in Knoxville at the Turkey Creek Mall. Phone# 865-675-2625. Website alumnihall.com. The store had lots of great Vol stuff! But the website had very little to offer. IMO. Maybe you can call and talk to someone @ a catalog?

Awesome idea! That would be the ultimate.

That is epic on so many levels!

VN Store

Back