Pics of my Tennessee Man Cave!

Awesome stuff. I've been talking this idea up to my girlfriend the last three years. Hopefully it works out later down the road.

I started a thread a while back asking for opinions on a Vols Room...I just wanted to share with everyone what I had done so far and see if anyone had any suggestions. Would love to hear what you guys think...GO VOLS!

Very Nice! All you need now is the orange leather theater seats...

Check out the UT carpet at homedepot.com as well.

borat-very-nice.jpg

that's awesome bro!!! Ill be over on the third of september!!!!!!!

Haha...Im a college volleyball coach, so you would be here by yourself :)

And the Power T is a fathead...didnt want to pay the full $89.99 for it...caught it on sale for $49.99...I have not seen another UT fathead on sale since!

i have an "I will give my all for Tennessee today" sign that is a great addition to any man cave. a guy on Volnation did it, and was very inexpensive. PM me and i can look for his info it if you are interested. it was around $30.

Either way, awesome cave.

If you have room for one and don't already possess one, a great addition to your man cave, particularly for game-day entertainment purposes, would be a "Tennessee Volunteers Glass Door Refrigerator" (Dimensions: W 17.1 in x D 17.9 in x H 27.8 in ). From an artistic standpoint, it is beautifully done. It is expensive, however ($374.99).

Note: The officially licensed cooler has a double paned tempered glass door and can hold sixty 12-oz cans at full capacity.

I am sure that they are available elsewhere but to view the product go to Tennessee Volunteers Glass Door Refrigerator -ESPN Shop .

i have an "I will give my all for Tennessee today" sign that is a great addition to any man cave. a guy on Volnation did it, and was very inexpensive. PM me and i can look for his info it if you are interested. it was around $30.

Either way, awesome cave.

That's sounds like a must-have for a Tennessee man-cave.

Awesome work! I always appreciate the hard work put into something like that. My only suggestion is a PC with a large monitor for the games that are only broadcast online. I have a 27" flat screen monitor on my PC in my man cave and it is hooked up to the 57" mitsu along with my Wii and XBOX360 and then I have a 60" Sony with surround sound hooked up to the HDDVR for all the games on TV. :)

Good work!!!

VN Store

Back