AB @ Miss

SC @ MO

T A+M @ LSU

MsST @ ARK

TN
Vandy
Georgia (this is a 50/50 game for me)
Ole Miss
South Carolina (but look for a surprising good game like usual Lmao)
LSU
Arkansas (no idea why I’m picking them but hey)

TN by 10 (UF will keep it close until late 3rd)
KY by 1 (upset alert game imo)
AL by 4 (as long as Bama is not stone cold shooting they win)
Miss by 12 (if OM could shoot it would be higher mov game)
SC by 21 (this should be the largest mov game, no tiger magic this time in COMO)
LSU by 14 (aTm defense will keep it close for a bit, can’t win @ BR, might have if game @ CS)
MsST by 5 (MSU will feast in the paint and on boards, foul trouble for Ark)

Last edited:
WinnerCircle PrimeTime SEC Pick The Winners:

Florida vs Tenn - The Lady Vols dominance in the 2nd Half to start SEC play in back to back weeks has sent shockwaves through the Southeastern conference.
There’s an argument to be made that Tennessee has not played a single basketball game this season at their peak.
And after Sunday’s energetic and rowdy crowd at the Food City Center in Knoxville that even had the game announcers excited riding this 5 game winning streak make no mistake Rocky Top will be rocking!!
Five LVs are averaging double figures and no team in the SEC wants to get in a scoring match going 80 for 80 or 90 for 90!! with these Lady Vols.
They don’t want that smoke featuring the SEC leading scorer Rickea Jackson and former ACC leading scorer Jewel “Fear Da Spear” Spear and the Lady Vols crew.
Welcome on board elite 4-star guard Kaniya Boyd as an early enrollee for the 8-time Nat’l champions.
Pick: (Rocky Top LVs)

Vanderbilt vs Kentucky - The Wildcats came out on Rocky Top and battle toe to toe with the LVs in the 1st half. KY played inspired basketball and showed their ability to play well against a high powered TN team. I believe the Wildcats are a top 7-8 team in the SEC. They will beat this Vanderbilt team who is significantly undersized and lacking elite level talent.
Pick: Kentucky

Alabama vs Georgia - Georgia got it first SEC win against Texas A&M. They followed it up by losing big to Arkansas. The Bulldogs bounce back tonight and pull out the win.
Pick: Georgia

Auburn vs Ole Miss - Auburn has a top 4 backcourt in the SEC. They play exceptionally well on their homecourt while struggling on the road. Inconsistent teams do not have a high percentage of winning on the road against evenly matched teams. In this contest, looking at the rosters and coaching I still trust Auburn guards and coaching more than Ole Miss.
Pick: Auburn

South Carolina vs Missouri - Outside of Vandy, South Carolina has benefited from an easy start to SEC play! They will enter tonight’s contest playing a Missouri team that is in a rebuilding phase. South Carolina should win this game by 30-40 points.
Pick: South Carolina

Texas A&M vs LSU - Watching Texas A&M play does not align with the perception of their team on the court. I will be watching tonight to get a sense of will or if this team will meet the expectations of the SEC fan club from the Twitter world.
Pick: Texas A&M

Miss State vs Arkansas - Arkansas after losing to a skilled Kentucky team bounced back by blowing out Georgia to earn their first SEC win. Miss State and Texas A&M were crowned the portal champs by the SEC fan club on Twitter. The SEC fan club group has now jumped on the bandwagon of Vandy who pulled an upset over MS State or beat a team that was heavily overrated.
We will see out tonight.
Pick: Arkansas

Last edited:

Florida vs Tenn - The Lady Vols dominance in the 2nd Half to start SEC play in back to back weeks has sent shockwaves through the Southeastern conference.
There’s an argument to be made that Tennessee has not played a single basketball game this season at their peak.
And after Sunday’s energetic and rowdy crowd at the Food City Center in Knoxville that even had the game announcers excited riding this 5 game winning streak make no mistake Rocky Top will be rocking!!
Five LVs are averaging double figures and no team in the SEC wants to get in a scoring match going 80 for 80 or 90 for 90!! with these Lady Vols.
They don’t want that smoke featuring the SEC leading scorer Rickea Jackson and former ACC leading scorer Jewel “Fear Da Spear” Spear and the Lady Vols crew.
Welcome on board elite 4-star guard Kaniya Boyd as an early enrollee for the 8-time Nat’l champions.

Vanderbilt vs Kentucky - The Wildcats came out on Rocky Top and battle toe to toe with the LVs in the 1st half. KY played inspired basketball and showed their ability to play well against a high powered TN team. I believe the Wildcats are a top 7-8 team in the SEC. They will beat this Vanderbilt team who is significantly undersized and lacking elite level talent.

Alabama vs Georgia - Georgia got it first SEC win against Texas A&M. They followed it up by losing big to Arkansas. The Bulldogs bounce back tonight and pull out the win.

Auburn vs Ole Miss - Auburn has a top 4 backcourt in the SEC. They play exceptionally well on their homecourt while struggling on the road. Inconsistent teams do not have a high percentage of winning on the road against evenly matched teams. In this contest, looking at the rosters and coaching I still trust Auburn guards and coaching more than Ole Miss.

South Carolina vs Missouri - Outside of Vandy, South Carolina has benefited from an easy start to SEC play! They will enter tonight’s contest playing a Missouri team that is in a rebuilding phase. South Carolina should win this game by 30-40 points.

Texas A&M vs LSU - Watching Texas A&M play does not align with the perception of their team on the court. I will be watching tonight to get a sense of will or if this team will meet the expectations of the SEC fan club from the Twitter world.

Miss State vs Arkansas - Arkansas after losing to a skilled Kentucky team bounced back by blowing out Georgia to earn their first SEC win. Miss State and Texas A&M were crowned the portal champs by the SEC fan club on Twitter. The SEC fan club group has now jumped on the bandwagon of Vandy who pulled an upset over MS State or beat a team that was heavily overrated.
We will see out tonight.
It's a good thing for Kentucky that Vanderbilt " lacks elite talent ". Otherwise they would have lost by 50 instead of only 22.
How do you explain Vandy's blow out win, on the road, against a "skilled" Kentucky team ?
Vandy is a better team than you've given them credit for, admit it. Everyone makes mistakes. Opinions should change, when facts are presented that are in direct conflict with previous beliefs.
It doesn't mean that Vandy will win the SEC or beat UT. It only means that they are better than you thought.

You can quote it all night, I don’t care. And it’s nothing to admit. Im about to sleep good tonight the Lady Vols got the dub.

Ignorance is not knowing the facts.
Everyone is ignorant in specific subjects.
Knowing the facts and drawing a conclusion, in direct opposition of those facts, is either stubbornness or stupidity.

Reactions: Rooster1
88 pts and a dub got a few NVs in their feelings, I’m watching the replay then getting ready for another dub.
Call it what you want I’m sleeping good tonight!
Lets GBO🍊

I’m 📈on Vandy and Bama
I’m 📉 Mississippi State and AM

AM really has struggled to score and do not look like a top SEC team

MS ST can’t seem to fiqure it out… they need to finish this Arkansas game or they become a must win for everyone in the SEC

BAMA has shaken off that slow start and got 2 road wins and 1 at rival Georgia they are so close to being contenders

Reactions: travis929
Contenders
USC
LSU
UT
Vandy
Ole Miss

Mid
Bama
Florida
Mississippi State
Arkansas
Texas AM

Bottom
Kentucky
Georgia
Auburn
Missouri

In this order

Last edited:
Reactions: Rooster1
Think I got all the games right except the Vandy game, who I have underrated all season to date. Won’t make that mistake again, they are a good team and I was wrong about them.
I got the Vandy game right, it was the Arkansas and Georgia games that gave me trouble.
1/7. 7-0
1/11. 5-2

Last edited:

We will see out tonight.
Well, you were 2-5 this round. Better luck this weekend.

VN Store

Back