PFF grades Jennings as a 1st round draft pick

I guess I'm the only one but I'd still take Tua #1 so long as his medicals look pretty good.

Good for JJ!

Burrow will be a bust. Tua will be a sure thing assuming he can stay healthy. Lawrence will be a hall of famer.
Dude, Burrow had great receivers, but that guy has some crazy accuracy, and can throw a receiver open with his eyes closed. He'll do just fine imo.

Exactly. Reason #1. He has a great arm, but he is a system quarterback that benefited from incredible receivers. And he won’t be able to run around and throw those bombs in the NFL.

It was an NFL system he was running this year...

The same one as the New Orleans Saints.

Exactly. Reason #1. He has a great arm, but he is a system quarterback that benefited from incredible receivers. And he won’t be able to run around and throw those bombs in the NFL.
That system was a NFL system. He was dropping dimes in games. Tua was a system QB and unless the team that he goes to runs a lot of slants then Tua is your man. Tua does not have the arm strength that Burrows has. Burrows and its not really debatable

Burrow will be a bust. Tua will be a sure thing assuming he can stay healthy. Lawrence will be a hall of famer.

“Sure thing” while saying “assuming he can stay healthy”....... lol

Also, everyone is writing off Burrow as a bust because he was guaranteed to go to Bengals the minute they clinched the 1st pick. People using history to already judge Burrow’s future.

Reactions: esarmstrong
I am surprised a bit. Not because I didn't think he was worthy, but rather I thought the NFL would downgrade him because of his lack of top end speed.

While speed is king, having a big body receiver who’s strength allowed him to fight for receptions is a huge asset. Even if he’s a red zone target, teams would still draft for that in the same sense teams utilize Cordarrelle in the running game. His speed ain’t great but a team isn’t drafting him to be the deep threat, breakaway.

Dude, Burrow had great receivers, but that guy has some crazy accuracy, and can throw a receiver open with his eyes closed. He'll do just fine imo.
. we had good receivers to but no one to get them the ball. If JG and Burrow swap places there receivers numbers ain’t so good and ours are great!!!

VN Store

Back