PFF grades Jennings as a 1st round draft pick

Unfortunately I think this is where the combine will hurt him more than anything..

Hopefully, he will tumble in the draft until the Titans can snag him! lol

The Bengals can draft Chase Elliot to keep Mayfield, Big Ben and Jackson on their backs!

There aren't a lot of WRs with his skill-set. Who cares if he doesn't run a 4.3 40. You're not going to find many WRs that can throw off defenders like Jennings.

I don't think he'll actually go 1st round; particularly given how deep this WR class is this year, but he'll probably be a bargain 3rd / 4th round pick for some team.

JJ has worked on his route running and has the intangibles. He blocks effectively, catches the ball in traffic and high pressure situations, has a will to win, a competitor. He'll go higher than the 4th round IMO, easily.

Tua is about Drew Breeze's size at 6-foot¾. Compare that to Burrow who is closer to Brady and Manning in size. Toss in Burrow's numbers this year and it's not close, you easily take Burrow over Tua, it's not even remotely close either.

Even had Tua not ever been injured, he's not what Joe Burrow has become.

Yes anyone would have liked to seen Burrow do this over 2 seasons or more, but the dude destroyed 3 top 4 teams in a row.

And Bama, Auburn and Florida. What college teams play that many top teams in a 2 year span?? Much less beat them.

Burrow is awesome

Please explain how Burrow will be a bust..
His first year at LSU was not great. 57% completion, 16 tds. Not incredible. System prolly played a huge part, he had best talent all year. NFL he is going to a place where it's him and bunch of bad football players when compared to other nfl teams. So my guess he will struggle, get beat up.

His first year at LSU was not great. 57% completion, 16 tds. Not incredible. System prolly played a huge part, he had best talent all year. NFL he is going to a place where it's him and bunch of bad football players when compared to other nfl teams. So my guess he will struggle, get beat up.

So the accuracy and pocket presence he showed all year (vs 5 top 10 teams) are a product of the system he was in?

It was an NFL system btw..

Burrow will be a bust. Tua will be a sure thing assuming he can stay healthy. Lawrence will be a hall of famer.
Are you sending your resume in to NFL teams? You can save a team millions by passing up Burrows. I do not know why teams spend 100s of thousand dollars evaluating talent when they can just follow you on a forum.

Sorry but I just don't see Jennings going in the first round. My guess would be late second or early third. Doesn't have the on field speed needed for a first round NFL pick.

I guess I'm the only one but I'd still take Tua #1 so long as his medicals look pretty good.

Tua Has yet to finish a season in college healthy and undersized.. nope

The argument that Burrow had great receivers is moronic!!!! Because Tua didn’t have great receivers???? He had the 4 best in the league .

That system was a NFL system. He was dropping dimes in games. Tua was a system QB and unless the team that he goes to runs a lot of slants then Tua is your man. Tua does not have the arm strength that Burrows has. Burrows and its not really debatable
Burrrow is great and should be number one. Super accurate.

Tua has much better arm strength. There is a reason many NFL guys say if healthy he would be number one over Burrow.

Burrow has good NFL arm strength. Tua has elite NFL arm strength.

Reactions: Vols All Day
So the accuracy and pocket presence he showed all year (vs 5 top 10 teams) are a product of the system he was in?

It was an NFL system btw..
One year man. He did it one year. Year number 1 was not so great. Also, you by passed the other issues he has to deal with. Not having the superior talent, going to a terrible franchise.

I love Jauan, don't get me wrong... but, this is crazy.

He runs a 4.62 40. That is flat out SLOW for a WR. The ONLY position that he can play in the NFL is as a slot, possession receiver. He cannot, I repeat cannot possibly play as a true split-end WR, because he simply cannot stretch the field and any CB would be able to simply blanket him.

Can he catch the 50/50 balls? Absolutely. But that is hardly a mainstay in the pros.

Jauan's got heart, great intangibles, strong hands and a great team player, but, there is no way on God's green earth that he should go in the 1st round.

But... I hope he proves me wrong.

Based on their past WRs, I think Jennings is exactly the type they'd go for. Big, strong, and more than decent hands. Rogers to Jennings, oh the jeopardy, the jeopardy.

I’d prefer for him to not go to Green Bay. Since Titans won’t draft a WR in the first round cause they need offensive line and LB/CB Help, I selfishly hope he drops to 2-3 round where titans can draft him. He’d be a decent slot position receiver for them

I’d prefer for him to not go to Green Bay. Since Titans won’t draft a WR in the first round cause they need offensive line and LB/CB Help, I selfishly hope he drops to 2-3 round where titans can draft him. He’d be a decent slot position receiver for them

Based on Titan loyalty which I totally understand, I see what you mean. However, as a LOOOONNNGGG time Green Bay fan, I do have to prefer he goes to the Packers. Further as a high draft choice so he's well-positioned to provide for himself and his family, current or future. Especially considering what he endured at UT, turned himself around, and whatnot. Give the dawg the biggest bone available, I say.

Reactions: JMSqb11
Based on Titan loyalty which I totally understand, I see what you mean. However, as a LOOOONNNGGG time Green Bay fan, I do have to prefer he goes to the Packers. Further as a high draft choice so he's well-positioned to provide for himself and his family, current or future. Especially considering what he endured at UT, turned himself around, and whatnot. Give the dawg the biggest bone available, I say.
I wouldn't mind seeing the Falcons draft him they haven't had a quality TE since Tony Gonzales:cool:

VN Store

Back