Peterman epic chance for redemption

Are you kidding me?
If anyone still has any type of hope for Peterman is clearly an idiot or just hasn't seen him play.
I'm only 20 but clearly the worst QB I've seen play here.

This may be true, but we have generally been blessed with outstanding QB play during your short life. Many thought that same thing about Ainge after the LSU game when a very mediocre Rick Clausen saved the game. Ainge turned it around very nicely. This certainly doesnt mean Peterman can do the same thing, but it isnt beyond the realm of possibilities. I am not sure any QB would be very successful with the unrelenting pass rush they will be facing.

Listen, I am for whoever has the job and the other men dressed in Orange tomorrow. I sort of hate how we have tossed in the towel and the game has not even began. We all know the more than likely outcome but so what, I say go in and fight for a win.

Volunteers We Are! I believe we got that name for a reason, even when the odds were against us we went in and fought no matter the odds.

Generations come and go, I hate to see how the world has changed... and I shall digress and prepare to pop the first can on the Alabama/Tennessee RIVALRY weekend.

Go Vols!:clapping::rock:

Reactions: 1 person
This is not happening lol

Never say never. Remember how bad Crompton played until the second half of the Auburn game in 09? The light came on and he was a very good qb for the rest of the season. Maybe peterman will have a similar experience.

Peterman being torn apart by Bama with no protection or running game is not a legitimate shot at redemption. Looks more like scapegoat duty again.

Per a source from Kesling, Worley WILL NOT play this week, and could be done for the season.

I was at the grocery store today (around 3:30) standing between the milk section and the cheese section buying a bag of Kraft Natural Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for a new Taco recipe I downloaded and I OVERHEARD the husband of the women next to me tell her that he heard WORLEY WAS STARTING Saturday against Alabama. He was wearing one of those $23 UT VOLS Adidas T-shirts.... my point is he probably got the info and the shirt directly from a coach (probably a neighbor or something to one of our coaches)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I was at the grocery store today (around 3:30) standing between the milk section and the cheese section buying a bag of Kraft Natural Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for a new Taco recipe I downloaded and I OVERHEARD the husband of the women next to me tell her that he heard WORLEY WAS STARTING Saturday against Alabama. He was wearing one of those $23 UT VOLS Adidas T-shirts.... my point is he probably got the info and the shirt directly from a coach (probably a neighbor or something to one of our coaches)

You should blue font this, since there are people that would actually believe this lol

Well if peterman gets the start, I hope he expects greatness. Styles make games. Maybe our defense gives Bamas qb fits. Maybe peterman gets hot a few times deep, and it opens our short passes and running game up. I am the eternal optimist.

I got my info from someone in the College Football Hall of Fame smartass. Your post is cute, but you might want to tone it down a bit.

My 5 year old saw a guy at the grocery store yesterday wearing a #12 TN jersey. He pointed and yelled, "look dad, it's THE FUMBLER".

Even he knows. Sorry kid, I hope 1 day NP finds a positive memory from playing CFB, but it ain't gonna be on a Saturday, any Saturday.

Didn't he score against UTC? I'd call that a highlight. A touchdown at home on homecoming? I'm guessing he had his pick of coed companions for the evening.

It is one more touchdown than I ever scored... though I did get a coed or 2 in my day!

If the rumors are true and Peterman gets the start Saturday....how totally awesome would it be for him to manage the game and somehow TN wins! Instant redemption!

In your world it seems totally sweet, but in this world, it won't happen.
We are grabbing at straws now, are we?blink: :yes: :peace2:
As much as I want to believe...no instant redemption here. :cray: :no:

GO VOLS!

Maybe the game day light will come on for Peterman. apparently is a good practice quarterback.. one question : Why does he get so few reps regular season games to be prepared? he will basically be thrown to wolves 2 straight seasons...Fla last year and likely Alabama this year with the worst offensive line in my lifetime .. I am 67 yrs old.. I hope he is capable of running for his life vs. Alabama...

My god you guys do not give Peterman any chance...The kids first start was in the SWAMP..I mean damn how many freshman qb's have gone there and played their first game and had success there?...Give that kid a break...He's still better than Dobbs from what I've seen...Dobbs has shown me nothing and he's had a lot more chances than Peterman....I hope he makes all of you eat crow.

Did you watch the first half of the FL game last yr.? He can't even execute a handoff. I can't believe Jones just wrote this season off. It will be comical to watch again though.

Never say never. Remember how bad Crompton played until the second half of the Auburn game in 09? The light came on and he was a very good qb for the rest of the season. Maybe peterman will have a similar experience.

t was the GA game.

I got my info from someone in the College Football Hall of Fame smartass. Your post is cute, but you might want to tone it down a bit.

This might very well be true, but without a name (and a pic), and with your four whole posts thus far, you should expect replies like this. You're a bit early in the VN process to be telling others to tone it down. JMO

:zeitung_lesen:

My god you guys do not give Peterman any chance...The kids first start was in the SWAMP..I mean damn how many freshman qb's have gone there and played their first game and had success there?...Give that kid a break...He's still better than Dobbs from what I've seen...Dobbs has shown me nothing and he's had a lot more chances than Peterman....I hope he makes all of you eat crow.

How many quarters of total ineptness do we have to give him before you sign off?

How many quarters of total ineptness do we have to give him before you sign off?

More than 2 - half with a broken hand. Do you think condemning a QB playing 38 minutes - 15 with a broken hand - is reasonable? Or are you unreasonable?

Just another question to dodge.

VN Store

Back