Perfect response!

Good! Just own it.
When we win due to defensive effort, just say we bottle the opposition.
When we win a real close one, just say we don't do French kissing, just baytch-slapping.
When they say our fans are mustards, let them know they're retards and ask them which is the better.

There are so many ways to twist and turn this thing. Perhaps a special one when we play and beat Ole Pississippi.

Signed, sealed, delivered in a yellow jar.
Now, it's time for you to say goodbye.
Don't, don't, don't be ashamed to cry.
Signed, sealed, and delivered in a mustard bottle;
Today your ambition, we had to throttle.
And so you're now signed, sealed, and delivered in a yellow jar.
But we are not done, no, this isn't enough.
But you go on home and play a round of golf.

Own it Vols fans, have fun with it, stick the knife in and twist it.

I'm Good with it. Buying a dozen bottles of Mustard as a Tribute..........

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
I agree I think we should embrace it and turn into a regular home game thing somehow. Maybe get a mustard bottle mascot to run around the field. Just need to get orange bottles.
We could do mustard bottle races down the sideline, kinda like Mr. Freeze at Braves home games.

We are. And I hate the fact that it all went down the way it did, but if you told me at any point:

-We’re going to play against Kiffin at home
-The refs are just magically going to take away a TD
-Kiffins team is going to fake an injury every other down time slow our offense
-The game will be lost on a very questionable spot

I would immediately think “You’re probably about to see some unprecedented outrage from our fans”

It wasn’t a surprise to me in the least

1. I was there. It was a few drunk idiots and some students. It wasn’t like the whole stadium threw trash on the field.

2. If Tennessee just had their asses handed to them, fans wouldn’t have reacted that way. The fact that a TD was called back for no reason that ended up being the difference in the game + losing that way to Lane Kiffin who is the main reason why we have sucked (him leaving early made us have no choice but to hire Dooley, who turned the program into a joke and unattractive to real coaches which led to us hiring Butch, etc) made people lose their s*** at the end.

VN Store

Back