Perfect response!

Okay, I guess I'll be the one. I don't get it.

The OP meant to post a video, but only posted a still shot. The perfect response was either when Hype said he wished he had some golfballs when asked about the Ole Miss game, or when asked would he pick Hooker or a young Hype QB, he said he would pick Hooker because he had a better coach.

We are going to be forever associated with mustard bottles and golf balls 🙄

We are. And I hate the fact that it all went down the way it did, but if you told me at any point:

-We’re going to play against Kiffin at home
-The refs are just magically going to take away a TD
-Kiffins team is going to fake an injury every other down time slow our offense
-The game will be lost on a very questionable spot

I would immediately think “You’re probably about to see some unprecedented outrage from our fans”

It wasn’t a surprise to me in the least

At least an innocent tree didn't have to die
WanRealAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

The OP meant to post a video, but only posted a still shot. The perfect response was either when Hype said he wished he had some golfballs when asked about the Ole Miss game, or when asked would he pick Hooker or a young Hype QB, he said he would pick Hooker because he had a better coach.

That's right. There was a short video with a couple of good jokes, but it wouldn't play.

When video replay PROVES that our Vols DID score a TD and the refs cheat us and that causes us to lose to laMe kiffTurd then I'd say that musTurd bottles and golf balls were well earned and damn well deserved.

When video replay PROVES that our Vols DID score a TD and the refs, again, cheat us and we lose in the Music Cirt Bowl to the perPEW boilerSTINKERS then I'd have to say that more musTurd bottles and golf balls were well earned and damn well deserved.

Somehow our great fans managed to refrain at the MCB but I honestly don't know how.

IMHO, when there's obvious video PROOF and the refs are that bad or are paid to cheat then those refs should be fired instantly and banned from ever being a ref again at any level!!!

Our kids and coaches worked and fought their (_)_)'s off to earn those 2 extra WINS last season and you can bet that those 2 extra WINS, in only his 1st year as our HC, definately WOULD have helped our recruiting for this year.

Getting paid to cheat or just being a horrid ref should NEVER be acceptable!

VFL...GBO!!!

The officials brought it on themselves for not doing their job correctly.

You don’t magically take away a TD and a 1st down away from us.

Anyone who disagrees can kick rocks.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol

Good! Just own it.
When we win due to defensive effort, just say we bottle the opposition.
When we win a real close one, just say we don't do French kissing, just baytch-slapping.
When they say our fans are mustards, let them know they're retards and ask them which is the better.

There are so many ways to twist and turn this thing. Perhaps a special one when we play and beat Ole Pississippi.

Signed, sealed, delivered in a yellow jar.
Now, it's time for you to say goodbye.
Don't, don't, don't be ashamed to cry.
Signed, sealed, and delivered in a mustard bottle;
Today your ambition, we had to throttle.
And so you're now signed, sealed, and delivered in a yellow jar.
But we are not done, no, this isn't enough.
But you go on home and play a round of golf.

Own it Vols fans, have fun with it, stick the knife in and twist it.

And most fans in the CFB world would have LOVED to have been the guy with the golf ball.

With Kiffin... there's probably a lot more understanding than there might be for a coach with class.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back