Per Hyams - Tennessee shut down due to Covid

The CDC themselves recommend folks wear masks. Everywhere you turn on their web pages.

At the end of the day, brother, we all gonna do what we think is right. For me, it just seems super common-sense that masks filter water droplets, and so virus, out of the air. But you do what makes sense for you.
yea the CDC has been truthful this entire time. How about you believe what they tell you to believe and let others who are able to think for themselves do what they want to so. After all you use SUPER COMMON-SENSE

But it helps with their fear and narrative that they are shooting for. My mother in law passed away back in Sept. in New Orleans ,She was tested 4 times in 4 days from going back and forth from the nursing home to the hospital and she tested negative all 4 times and that 4th night she died and we get her death certificate and the cause of death was covid. until my wife raised you know what with the hospital until it was changed to the real reason which was kidney failure. But people will believe what they have been told to believe.
I’m sorry for your loss.

Lol...you made the claim, back it up with some evidence.

Just leave this right here for you though.
John Hopkins COVID study: Car crash deaths not reported as COVID | abc10.com

Keep in mind, case surveillance report =/= death certificate.

Again, look it up yourself putz . . . this is just one of many . . . .

Was a Fatal Motorcycle Crash Listed Among COVID-19 Deaths in Florida? | Snopes.com

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report | WPDE

GBO

Reading is your friend:

Verify researchers spoke on the phone with a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Health in Orange County.

They told us the death was initially recorded as a COVID-19 death after the victim tested positive. After the medical examiner and epidemiologist reviewed the death, they say they removed it from the COVID fatality list.

What happened in Florida may seem like a major mistake, but it's actually an example of the process working exactly how it's supposed to, according to Robert Anderson, the chief of the Mortality Statistics Branch for the National Center of Health Statistics at the Centers for Disease Control.

Anderson says there are
two streams of information on COVID-19 deaths as they are reported to the CDC — the case surveillance system and death certificates.

Then there’s the death certificate. That’s submitted to the state after a medical examiner or coroner has determined the official cause of death. That’s the final data. Case surveillance is the quickest way to get data. Healthcare providers mark whether a patient died from COVID-19 and send that information to a state's health department and CDC.

Your Florida case, was an example of FOX 35 Orlando not understanding the difference between the 'case surveillance report', and the death certificate.

Feel free to post your citation of the multiple former LEOs who were mowed down while on motorcycles and had the COD on their death certificates listed as "Covid-19".

Just wait till China releases another virus that makes covid look like kids play

There's no way to be sure, but I'm still open to the thought that this was a Chinese test run done in a way to distance them as the source. The question is what did we learn and what did the Chinese learn; I'd almost bet we would be not much better off in a repeat.

There's no way to be sure, but I'm still open to the thought that this was a Chinese test run done in a way to distance them as the source. The question is what did we learn and what did the Chinese learn; I'd almost bet we would be not much better off in a repeat.
China has learned they can do what they will and our media and politics will protect them.

Reading is your friend:

Verify researchers spoke on the phone with a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Health in Orange County.

They told us the death was initially recorded as a COVID-19 death after the victim tested positive. After the medical examiner and epidemiologist reviewed the death, they say they removed it from the COVID fatality list.

What happened in Florida may seem like a major mistake, but it's actually an example of the process working exactly how it's supposed to, according to Robert Anderson, the chief of the Mortality Statistics Branch for the National Center of Health Statistics at the Centers for Disease Control.

Anderson says there are two streams of information on COVID-19 deaths as they are reported to the CDC — the case surveillance system and death certificates.

Then there’s the death certificate. That’s submitted to the state after a medical examiner or coroner has determined the official cause of death. That’s the final data. Case surveillance is the quickest way to get data. Healthcare providers mark whether a patient died from COVID-19 and send that information to a state's health department and CDC.

Your Florida case, was an example of FOX 35 Orlando not understanding the difference between the 'case surveillance report', and the death certificate.

Feel free to post your citation of the multiple former LEOs who were mowed down while on motorcycles and had the COD on their death certificates listed as "Covid-19".

Its a shame it isn't yours!

Its a shame it isn't yours!
And just like that...when confronted with the facts...

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-small.gif

And just like that...when confronted with the facts...

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-small.gif
Putz, I have read more on COVID than I care to recall . . . Especially since I had it last year. Not mad, just amazed at how you want everyone to do your studying . . . You lazy much?

Oh, the "facts" you laid out, well they are opinions . . .

GBO

Putz, I have read more on COVID than I care to recall . . . Especially since I had it last year. Not mad, just amazed at how you want everyone to do your studying . . . You lazy much?

GBO

Lol, are you getting your definition of what is "opinion" and what is "fact" as well as your covid 19 information from Facebook posts now?

Reactions: WilcoVolsFan

Your proof to why the CDC mask recommendations and research are wrong are two links that go to

1. A fake domain pretending to the Center for Disease Control. (hint, the actual CDC doesn't start with "wwwnc")
Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

2. BMJ Open which describes itself as "an online, open access journal" and on the homepage notes that "Authors are asked to pay article-publishing charges on acceptance"

PSA for you pal, that's not a real Nigerian Prince asking for your bank account, that bridge isn't for sale, and there's no beachfront property in that state.

images

And same goes for @tnvols72 and @cobbwebb0710 who were also dumb enough to like it.

Rainbow_Swirl_Sucker_300x.jpg

Last edited:

GBO

Yeah, I'm sure you're a real scholar. :rolleyes:

Money. Hospitals are getting paid for every positive COVID test and every patient that gets out on a ventilator because of it. If there is no motivation, as you think, then why isn’t there universal standards that apply to coding deaths?

He heard it on Reddit. Q told him.

Reactions: Septic

That study was published in 2015, dealt solely with healthcare workers in a healthcare setting, and was not designed to test the efficacy of cloth masks and the spread of exhaled vapor droplets as the primary transmission media of covid 19.

The authors even wrote a response last March because people like yourself were erroneously trying to use the study as an example of how masks were ineffective at limiting the spread of covid 19.

Reactions: PNW Huskie
Your proof to why the CDC mask recommendations and research are wrong are two links that go to

1. A fake domain pretending to the Center for Disease Control. (hint, the actual CDC doesn't start with "wwwnc")
Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

2. BMJ Open which describes itself as "an online, open access journal" and on the homepage notes that "Authors are asked to pay article-publishing charges on acceptance"

PSA for you pal, that's not a real Nigerian Prince asking for your bank account, that bridge isn't for sale, and there's no beachfront property in that state.

images

And same goes for @tnvols72 and @cobbwebb0710 who were also dumb enough to like it.

Rainbow_Swirl_Sucker_300x.jpg
Buddy, I've been a board-certified practicing physician for almost 20 years, and every doc in America would have told you the same damn thing about masks until April of last year. Remember the illustrious Dr. Fauci telling everyone not to wear them? There is a plethora of research on viral transmission prior to 2020 that shows no benefit using cloth or surgical masks. Have you stopped to wonder why areas and schools without mask mandates are doing EXACTLY THE SAME as areas with such mandates? Have you stopped to consider what happens to people's hands (like basketball coaches) when they rub all over their mask and pull it down to scream? This takes some critical thinking, which may interrupt your Googling of lollipop pictures.

Once you finish rambling about the Nigerian Prince, you might take time to surf the CDC's "National Center" (wwwnc.) website for yourself. Oops.

Additionally, the authors' response to the original BMJ article includes this for your consideration:
"We also did an analysis of all mask wearers, and the higher infection rate in cloth mask group persisted. The cloth masks may have been worse in our study because they were not washed well enough – they may become damp and contaminated. The cloth masks used in our study were products manufactured locally, and fabrics can vary in quality. This and other limitations were also discussed."

The Chinese learned the US really is a country full of P’s

No I’m sure we wouldn’t and I’m afraid China could let out another virus then admit they did on live TV and nobody would do anything to them including us. Nobody has the balls to stand up to them and they know it.

The Chinese learned the US really is a country full of P’s
China could invade us tomm or nuke Las Vegas and doubt we would do anything to them but beg for mercy. This isn’t the United States from WW 1 and 2. We are a country of sissy titty babies and PC “woke” hipsters. China would decimate us in a war. It’s sad what this country has turned into.

China could invade us tomm or nuke Las Vegas and doubt we would do anything to them but beg for mercy. This isn’t the United States from WW 1 and 2. We are a country of sissy titty babies and PC “woke” hipsters. China would decimate us in a war. It’s sad what this country has turned into.

How long are you going to last against the Chinese army with a BMI that high?

fat-survivalist.jpg

VN Store

Back