Per ESPN Pruitt looking fwd to tell his side of the story.

He was here to destroy TN football. The hate between bama and TN is real and TN should have never hired Pruitt.
Cmon man - he was here to triple his salary over being a D coordinator and to show the world what an awesome coach he is. Same reason every coordinator takes a head coaching gig! Then the Peter Principle kicks in for most of them and they get canned 3-4 years later. Rinse & repeat

I have a feeling that if he gets a career crippling show cause, he will empty all the skeletons out of his closet, further shading UT, but also implicating FSU, UGA, and BAMA.

He's not gonna rat out Bama. Not gonna happen. Daddy Saban is protected from on high.

If he did, Pruitt would be Epsteined before the next kickoff.

He's not gonna rat out Bama. Not gonna happen. Daddy Saban is protected from on high.

If he did, Pruitt would be Epsteined before the next kickoff.
And this is the very reason that ALL of this will just quietly disappear. No matter what, the ncaa will NEVER let his majesty king of alabubba get harmed or fouled!

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
He’ll have to tread lightly to save face if he has any aspirations of coaching again. He has to remember the NCAA has already been on this thing for awhile and I don’t know if he knows everything they found, so something he says contradictory to what they say would not look good for him.
That said, I fully expect him to try something, especially if UT didn’t settle with him.
You can’t polish a turd.
Especially a Bammer turd…

He's probably not going to do a darn thing.

Missing from this thread's title are the key words, "some day." That's what Pruitt actually said: that he's looking forward to telling his side of the story some day.

That's a key phrase. Because it means it's probably never going to happen. It means he doesn't have a plan, he's got no tell-all book in the works, he doesn't know when or if he will ever get the opportunity or the time will ever be right. Just "some day."

What's most likely to happen is, 20 or 30 years from now, when he's an old man, he'll make up some BS about how it was anybody's fault but his own. And sure, that may include implicating Fulmer. But it will be so far in the future, and he will be so unimportant to college sports by then, that practically no one will even notice. It will make the sports page of the local Hoover, Alabama town newspaper. A 90-year-old Paul Finebaum will entertain a few phone calls from 'Bubba fans that mention it. And that'll be it. Pitiful ending to a pitiful career.

Pruitt in 20-30 years

Attachments

• B0FE8721-86A5-4346-9225-E2D5F8D2C2E3.jpeg
    B0FE8721-86A5-4346-9225-E2D5F8D2C2E3.jpeg
    518.6 KB · Views: 14
he has made comments about other programs at the university also doing illegal activities. That is what he is likely referring to. He better have concrete proof and not just allegations.

He is not going to quietly go away I'm afraid. May not accomplish much but keeping UT in the media spotlight.
Your thoughts on ultimately what the NCAA does to us for punishment?

He's probably not going to do a darn thing.

Missing from this thread's title are the key words, "some day." That's what Pruitt actually said: that he's looking forward to telling his side of the story some day.

That's a key phrase. Because it means it's probably never going to happen. It means he doesn't have a plan, he's got no tell-all book in the works, he doesn't know when or if he will ever get the opportunity or the time will ever be right. Just "some day."

What's most likely to happen is, 20 or 30 years from now, when he's an old man, he'll make up some BS about how it was anybody's fault but his own. And sure, that may include implicating Fulmer. But it will be so far in the future, and he will be so unimportant to college sports by then, that practically no one will even notice. It will make the sports page of the local Hoover, Alabama town newspaper. A 90-year-old Paul Finebaum will entertain a few phone calls from 'Bubba fans that mention it. And that'll be it. Pitiful ending to a pitiful career.
Idk he’s an idiot. I do think the more he speaks the worse it gets for him. So maybe someone more intelligent will tell him it’s best to STFU bc I doubt he’s smart enough to work that out for himself.

3boz1b.jpg

Reactions: mackievol
Your thoughts on ultimately what the NCAA does to us for punishment?

I doubt they end up adding much if anything to what we have already set. I'm basing that on the way the NOA reads and assuming nothing new has come up. I would expect UT to agree with the NOA and get that back to them soon. Then it is only a matter of NCAA applying whatever punishment. Could be anything to acceptance to additional sanctions of some sort but I can't imagine it being much to worry about.

My caveat is, NCAA is most difficult to predict.

I doubt they end up adding much if anything to what we have already set. I'm basing that on the way the NOA reads and assuming nothing new has come up. I would expect UT to agree with the NOA and get that back to them soon. Then it is only a matter of NCAA applying whatever punishment. Could be anything to acceptance to additional sanctions of some sort but I can't imagine it being much to worry about.

My caveat is, NCAA is most difficult to predict.

I hope you’re right. Thanks… ready for this cloud to be removed

Jeremy Pruitt
“In his own words”
Hosted by Pat Forde
Sunday at 8:00 pm on ESPN

Forde~
“Jeremy, tell us how you were mistreated by the rotten, despicable administration at the university of Tennessee?”

Pruitt~
“Weez dun payd fer sum mawmas ta git they nayls doned up aww purty like, aiight.
Youns done know we put em up in dat fancy hotail the crayon plawza, aiight.
We wuz jus lookin out for tha keeyids.”

Last edited:

VN Store

Back