Per ESPN Pruitt looking fwd to tell his side of the story.

Telling his side is only for one of two purposes:

Deny – which if they have the proof makes him look like an idiot.

Attack – Tries to make things worse for UT. You would only do this out of anger which would make him even more toxic.

I see how no good can come out of talking if he ever thinks he has a future in CFB again. I think more than likely he is trying to get UT to give him money to go away. If UT is convinced, they turned every rock over and there is no more to find then they will call his bluff.

He already tried to extort them once not long after he was fired for cause. Claimed he had recruiting dirt on every UT sports team and would go public with it and shut down UT's sports programs if they didn't pay him his buyout. University responded they have nothing to hide and are not paying him his buyout. He went quiet. Now that the specific allegations have come out he would look really stupid to try it again.

Reactions: butchna
Fulmer was no doubt a great coach. No one can argue that imo. They can argue it was time for someone else.

What I think is also not arguable is that Fulmer wasn’t a viable candidate for AD. Never should’ve been in a position to interview much less be hired for that position. It was an utter failure of leadership that he got that position. I don’t think he did anything out of spite expect perhaps the Kevin Steele hire. 😂 Which again that was a leadership failure that he was able to do that otw out.
He wasn’t “otw out” when that move was made. Never got the flak Plowman and Boyd received for letting football guys do their job. It’s what we wanted since Dickey retired. When the change was needed/inevitable, the leadership was pretty decisive for the first time in recent history…and we’re beginning to see the benefits.

Pruitt is FOS…this threat will fade like the fart in the wind that it is…just like the ultimatum his lawyer gave on his behalf last year

If ahy college team EVER hires him again they should have thier heads examined...I would be shocked if he ever coaches college again.
Let’s qualify that with „hires him again as A HEAD COACH.“. I think he can still make a good DC. He has the knowledge. He just doesn’t have the soft skills or personality to be the Big Guy

Did UT have a blind intern dressing Pruitt for these?

His ties make me wanna vomit with rage.
Sometimes I would think there was a Jeremy Pruitt hater working there, and they said "Let's see how ridiculous I can get away with dressing this doofus".

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I think he’s done unless he would land with a team of loaded 4& 5 star D players. Which a blue blood will not touch him. He lets this play out and if he’s basically out of a job or coaching HS with his old buddy Proust. He will have someone write a book titled something like “Saban & others behind the sleazy curtain” how getting 5 Stars really works. He will make a fortune & co- host Fine Bomb on SECN.

Telling his side is only for one of two purposes:

Deny – which if they have the proof makes him look like an idiot.

Attack – Tries to make things worse for UT. You would only do this out of anger which would make him even more toxic.

I see how no good can come out of talking if he ever thinks he has a future in CFB again. I think more than likely he is trying to get UT to give him money to go away. If UT is convinced, they turned every rock over and there is no more to find then they will call his bluff.
Unless he wants to go back to his roots teaching kindergarten, he might want to keep his mouth shut and go on.

Let’s qualify that with „hires him again as A HEAD COACH.“. I think he can still make a good DC. He has the knowledge. He just doesn’t have the soft skills or personality to be the Big Guy
I wouldn't let that guy anywhere near a college team where he ruin that schools reputation by illegally recruiting...The guy is a cancer and doesn't deserve to coach at another school...He's better off in the NFL where he can't get into trouble.

funny... he gave kids $ to play ball with a horrible record. Somehow its like stealing elections we need to know what he has to say....maybe we should all protest

I’m looking forward to hearing his side of the story. I hope he’ll share how he managed to suck so much while paying players.

The only way I think we look really bad is if Pruitt has Fulmer on tape knowing he was cheating. And knowing CPF, that won’t be the case.

VN Store

Back