Pearce/Bowers Dust Up

Agreed.
Sadly I don’t think it’s changing
It seems like you might be a happier person cheering for someone else ....

^^^^ He started a thread earlier which contended that Heupel's system has never worked. That's right. Tennessee had the #1 offense in the country last year. They averaged 46.1 points per game and 525 yards per game in 2022. The offense turned a transfer QB who had been benched at Virginia Tech into the 2022 SEC Player of the Year, and made a Biletnikoff Award winner out of a former 3 star recruit .... and the team finished 11-2 with wins over Alabama, LSU and Clemson .... but Heupel's offensive system has apparently never worked.

An Alpha. At least we know that Pearce is the type of person that won’t go behind ya back. If he gotta problem he gonna make sure you see it coming. Spitting on someone is nasty, and enough to warrant punch in the mouth for it. But we all don’t know what Bowers had said to Pearce, if anything. If Bowers said something to him out of the way, then he deserved it.
Alphas don’t need to spit in someone’s face. Weak take

An Alpha. At least we know that Pearce is the type of person that won’t go behind ya back. If he gotta problem he gonna make sure you see it coming. Spitting on someone is nasty, and enough to warrant punch in the mouth for it. But we all don’t know what Bowers had said to Pearce, if anything. If Bowers said something to him out of the way, then he deserved it.

Alpha my ass. If he's triggered enough by a few errant words, anyone lining up against him now knows a way to draw a penalty or even get him thrown out of a game.

Reactions: Nooga and alavolfan
Alphas don’t need to spit in someone’s face. Weak take

Yea a weak take but let’s be careful…

Those of us saying spitting on someone is always wrong doesn’t mean we know 27 did in fact do that

I’m choosing to think he didn’t

Ridiculous…and what he did was classless, if true.
I would be careful about believing a report solely coming from the Georgia side. Pearce should be asked about it, and he deserves a chance to defend himself. The Georgia side isn't going to do anything but accept Bowers claim as factual, without scrutiny. The video isn't conclusive.

Alpha my ass. If he's triggered enough by a few errant words, anyone lining up against him now knows a way to draw a penalty or even get him thrown out of a game.
But there wasn’t a penalty thrown now was it? Also you don’t know what was said it even if Pearce spit on him. No media or Kirby has spoke on this at all to what caused this dust up. Also have you seen Pearce act like this all year? All of sudden he losses his **** and it’s only “errant” words right? Obviously it was bad enough to make him act in a way that he hasn’t all season. Some things are jsut off limits. He may have said something about his momma. But I refuse to accept the fact that he spit on Bowers till it’s addressed or confirmed by someone else other than a few UGA fans that don’t know **** either.

Wouldn’t surprise me . All this team has wanted to do all year is fight and act classless but of course volnation Applauded it …

The ole flag waiving at the end of the UConn game was disgraceful. CJH simply has no discipline and the penalty stats are here to stay..
Way to have your team's back. You're a disgrace as a poster and a fan.

But there wasn’t a penalty thrown now was it? Also you don’t know what was said it even if Pearce spit on him. No media or Kirby has spoke on this at all to what caused this dust up. Also have you seen Pearce act like this all year? All of sudden he losses his **** and it’s only “errant” words right? Obviously it was bad enough to make him act in a way that he hasn’t all season. Some things are jsut off limits. He may have said something about his momma. But I refuse to accept the fact that he spit on Bowers till it’s addressed or confirmed by someone else other than a few UGA fans that don’t know **** either.
The biggest homers work for UGA media. The last thing they would ever do is seek Pearce's side of the story.

Cool good for Pearce I was hoping we would play dirtier. I want us to be like the Oakland Raiders of old

If the roles were reversed, would you feel the same about Bowers?

VN Store

Back