Pearce/Bowers Dust Up

BlinghamptonVol

Seen online reports of Pearce spitting in Bowers' face at about the 10:00 mark of the 3rd quarter.

I say good for Pearce. Ain't no other way to stop Bowers. Maybe get him thrown out for fighting.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 6.25.05 PM.png

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Wouldn’t surprise me . All this team has wanted to do all year is fight and act classless but of course volnation Applauded it …

The ole flag waiving at the end of the UConn game was disgraceful. CJH simply has no discipline and the penalty stats are here to stay..

Reactions: Nooga
Wouldn’t surprise me . All this team has wanted to do all year is fight and act classless but of course volnation Applauded it …

The ole flag waiving at the end of the UConn game was disgraceful. CJH simple has no discipline and the penalty stats are here to stay..
Tell us how we have been classless all year. Name more than one instance. Tell me the times we have wanted to fight.

The ole flag waiving at the end of the UConn game was disgraceful. CJH simply has no discipline and the penalty stats are here to stay..
LOL! Ok, Karen is it that time of month or do you need a nap.

Sounds like someone needs to find a new team … bye u won’t be missed

And these "online reports" are coming from where exactly?
It was said on the Georgia radio broadcast during the game. DJ Shockley is their sideline reporter and he apparently asked Bowers what happened as Bowers came to the sideline. He relayed that information to the broadcast team and they went with it. That’s where the accusation came from.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back