Peaky Blinders - Netflix Original

Honestly I'm a bit tired of Arthur. I'm getting a bit tired of his constant death fakeouts and the fact that he's generally a POS, even by the standards of the family. I'm ready for him to die for real.
It’s about time for him to die. He’ll probably sacrifice himself for Tommy or someone in the next season / movie spin off. His character represents a lot of what Tommy represses. I do t think Arthur has much else to do in this series though. Maybe he gets some redemption / saved again. He’s as low as he has ever been right now. Got them cocaine blues!

I'm rewatching the first two seasons of Top Boy Summerhouse so I can watch the new Top Boy. Arthur is in season 2. I love this show and I continue to be surprised that it mostly lives in obscurity.

I thought the season was pretty good. Definitely a little rushed and short but I enjoyed it. Didn't really get the ending and hate that I have to wait like a year or so to see more. I will watch it again but Tommy Shelby is an awesome character. Not sure how he doesn't have lung cancer or his liver hasn't fallen out. Non stop smoking and drinking....

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I thought the season was pretty good. Definitely a little rushed and short but I enjoyed it. Didn't really get the ending and hate that I have to wait like a year or so to see more. I will watch it again but Tommy Shelby is an awesome character. Not sure how he doesn't have lung cancer or his liver hasn't fallen out. Non stop smoking and drinking....
Gypsies ain’t like regular people.

Reactions: Ryjam282
So I missed something and the crap at the theater didnt go down because the dude who was always with Finn shaking down the footballers immediately picked up the phone when Finns dumb ass told him they were going to kill a fascist??? When Arthur had already threatened Finn to never tell family business to that guy...

So I missed something and the crap at the theater didnt go down because the dude who was always with Finn shaking down the footballers immediately picked up the phone when Finns dumb ass told him they were going to kill a fascist??? When Arthur had already threatened Finn to never tell family business to that guy...

They imply that’s what happened but I think it’s a red herring and someone else tipped them off.

The footballer guy will probably be blamed though and killed next season.

I agree on that one. Definitely has to be Michael ooooor. Maybe it's Polly. Long time to ponder now....

Just finished this one. Great show. Sho when is season 6 due out? 😬
I think a movie is in the works next? Idk but I’m ready for it! Last season was a little jumbled, should’ve been a few more episodes, but I’m in it for the long haul.

I think a movie is in the works next? Idk but I’m ready for it! Last season was a little jumbled, should’ve been a few more episodes, but I’m in it for the long haul.
I think I read an article somewhere that they had just recently finished writing season six, but I'm not sure when it's expected to be finished filming.

I think I read an article somewhere that they had just recently finished writing season six, but I'm not sure when it's expected to be finished filming.
I haven’t looked around for any info since I finished the last season. Peaky Blinders time was moving fast. You’ve slowed it down again! Thanks Frank!

I asked here for recommendations when I first got Netflix and yall were awesome. Best TV ever..I dont even watch cable TV at all anymore other than UT sports. My favorites:

Ozark
Peaky blinders
Narcos
Narcos mexico
Stranger things
The Boys
The punisher

I know I am forgetting several but those were great. Thanks for the recommendations guys. Go Vols

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20
Old’ish thread bump but I just picked this show up, absolutely phenomenal so far. As someone who loved Boardwalk (sadly it got the Thrones treatment at the end), this show certainly fills that void.

I will give one gripe with the show so far: I am 2 episodes into Season 2 and I don’t like this version of Tommy nearly as much as I did Season 1. In Season 1 when Tommy walked into a room, everyone shut up because they knew he was the baddest dude in the room.

Two episodes into Season 2 and Tommy has already been beaten nearly to death, he’s getting bullied by the Inspector to do a mission he doesn’t want to do, he’s had Tom Hardy’s character pull a gun on him and talked his way out of it, a random man/woman at a table pulled a gun on him and he talked his way out, even Aunt Polly has put a gun to his head and he’s talked his way out of it.

I’m hoping that all turns around in the upcoming episodes, I’m ready to get back to that version of him that took no guff from anyone.

Old’ish thread bump but I just picked this show up, absolutely phenomenal so far. As someone who loved Boardwalk (sadly it got the Thrones treatment at the end), this show certainly fills that void.

I will give one gripe with the show so far: I am 2 episodes into Season 2 and I don’t like this version of Tommy nearly as much as I did Season 1. In Season 1 when Tommy walked into a room, everyone shut up because they knew he was the baddest dude in the room.

Two episodes into Season 2 and Tommy has already been beaten nearly to death, he’s getting bullied by the Inspector to do a mission he doesn’t want to do, he’s had Tom Hardy’s character pull a gun on him and talked his way out of it, a random man/woman at a table pulled a gun on him and he talked his way out, even Aunt Polly has put a gun to his head and he’s talked his way out of it.

I’m hoping that all turns around in the upcoming episodes, I’m ready to get back to that version of him that took no guff from anyone.

Be patient, he gets meaner and more powerful. He is a BAMF.

Almost done with season 3.

Polly is a really annoying character and I honestly wish they would just kill her off already. Her over-dramatization about her son (who she barely knows) is an annoying storyline, I don’t care about her painting or her sex life, and she just decided it’s a good idea to tell the painter she killed a cop just a few episodes after telling a priest that the Shelby’s are going to kill a priest (which got Tommy nearly beaten to death).

Other than her the show is superb, but she’s annoying.

VN Store

Back