Peach Bowl - Georgia vs Ohio State

You can spin your foolishness with this garbage, but we all know the truth here. You losers are rooting against the SEC. The same conference that TN is in. How stupid is that? I am a TN fan (born and raised) but I root for all SEC teams against others. Period. And most of the TN fans I know do the same. I was shocked to get on here and see all the OH St losers.

Riiiiiiight….

Precisely, Ohio is just the lesser of the two evils lol

I held my nose and pulled for them to beat Bama the first year of this stupid CFP when if I'm not mistaken TCU got hosed in favor of putting Ohio State in. When Kiffin was at Bama. Lol

Last I checked, we can root for any team we want to. My allegiance is to the University of Tennessee when it comes to support and tradition. I did not attend UGA, Bama, Vandy, Auburn, etc.
I did not attend any of the SEC schools. I was accepted to TN law school and FL law school, but I ended up going to NYU. I grew up a TN fan because I was born and raised in TN. I was in the stands when TN won a couple of its SEC championships. I always root for the SEC. I hated to see that Kentucky got shut out, FL got whipped, but I loved that AR won, etc. You people are just weird.

I did not attend any of the SEC schools. I was accepted to TN law school and FL law school, but I ended up going to NYU. I grew up a TN fan because I was born and raised in TN. I was in the stands when TN won a couple of its SEC championships. I always root for the SEC. I hated to see that Kentucky got shut out, FL got whipped, but I loved that AR won, etc. You people are just weird.

The UGA trolls bring that out in us

Reactions: volfan102455
I did not attend any of the SEC schools. I was accepted to TN law school and FL law school, but I ended up going to NYU. I grew up a TN fan because I was born and raised in TN. I was in the stands when TN won a couple of its SEC championships. I always root for the SEC. I hated to see that Kentucky got shut out, FL got whipped, but I loved that AK won, etc. You people are just weird.
These are our bitter rivals who all celebrated the past decade and a half of struggles and bad times we’ve had. I have no good will towards any of our SEC brethren after suffering their schadenfreude. I don’t know why that’s hard to understand.

These are our bitter rivals who all celebrated the past decade and a half of struggles and bad times we’ve had. I have no good will towards any of our SEC brethren after suffering their schadenfreude. I don’t know why that’s hard to understand.

Chanting SEC SEC SEC has not ever helped us. Maybe the bragging rights back when we knew the sec was the best conference but no one not anyone disputes that now

Lol to this bag of lies. I would have thought for sure we were dealing with a thirteen year old until I saw the join date of 2007. But I could see you getting into Bob Loblaw school
jail-crime.gif

Lol to this bag of lies. I would have thought for sure we were dealing with a thirteen year old until I saw the join date of 2007. But I could see you getting into Bob Loblaw school
jail-crime.gif

I had a feeling that when he was in here allegedly pulling for the Vols during the Bama game sometime wasn't just right. Now it makes sense no way they wanted to chance playing them again this year.

Reactions: DownTheField
You can spin your foolishness with this garbage, but we all know the truth here. You losers are rooting against the SEC. The same conference that TN is in. How stupid is that? I am a TN fan (born and raised) but I root for all SEC teams against others. Period. And most of the TN fans I know do the same. I was shocked to get on here and see all the OH St losers.

Here are a few of the reasons I will rarely ever root for them to win:

- their fans are annoying and obnoxious
- Athens is the worst road trip in the SEC
- Uncle Lou
- We compete with them for recruits in one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in all of the USA
- our path to the SEC East will always run through Georgia
- I don’t like bulldogs

The fact that they are in our conference means squat to me.

VN Store

Back