PC Graphics card discussion

3080 Ti founders edition and Corsair 850w power supply will be on the market hopefully by Monday, email me if interested. Asking a grand, which is in line with eBay asking prices. Also a digital version PS5, controller, cords, no box. 5 hundo. My username at gmail. Freak, I can move to VN List if you prefer.

3080 Ti founders edition and Corsair 850w power supply will be on the market hopefully by Monday, email me if interested. Asking a grand, which is in line with eBay asking prices. Also a digital version PS5, controller, cords, no box. 5 hundo. My username at gmail. Freak, I can move to VN List if you prefer.
How much for the ps5

3080 ti is available, open to offers with or without power supply 😊

Last edited:
what’s the best budget card right now, the 3070? Is the 3080 or 3080ti with the price compared to the 3070?

what’s the best budget card right now, the 3070? Is the 3080 or 3080ti with the price compared to the 3070?
What is your definition of a budget card? Dont think any of these could be considered budget cards. The best bang for your buck as a budget card is the 3060ti I would think.

I am treating this like a PC forum and not just a card one lol.

Any suggestions for a great PS2 emulator? Ive got the itch to play some old stuff from the PS2.

What is your definition of a budget card? Dont think any of these could be considered budget cards. The best bang for your buck as a budget card is the 3060ti I would think.
I guess by budget I mean best bang for the buck. I see the 3070 online for $599 now.

I am treating this like a PC forum and not just a card one lol.

Any suggestions for a great PS2 emulator? Ive got the itch to play some old stuff from the PS2.
What old ps2 games could you possibly be interested in? I promise you, whatever it is, it isn't as good as you remember. 😆

I don't even know why i'm looking to upgrade my graphics card. I barely have time to play anything on pc or ps5 lately. I guess because I feel like my cpu is getting dated, and therfore I need a new motherboard, ram, etc. anyway. Honestly my 1080 is still chugging away. I probably should just upgrade the other stuff and wait and see what the near future holds for graphics cards.

Decided to not wait on the 40 series and grabbed a MSI 3090ti :). Crazy the difference in the market from now compared to a year ago.

Reactions: CubsFanTN
So, anyone you browses this thread, help me out here.

If I'm running a game with cpu/gpu usage around 65%, temps in the 70s, available system and gpu memory, what's the bottleneck?

If I'm running a game with cpu/gpu usage around 65%, temps in the 70s, available system and gpu memory, what's the bottleneck?
Could be you're running a game that doesn't utilize 100% of your CPU (i.e. all cores). You can, of course, have a bottleneck without 100% utilization of either your CPU or GPU, but typically a BN occurs when you've maxed usage of one component with room to spare on the other. Are you having performance issues in this game that is only requiring 65/65?

What resolution? 1080p it's usually CPU, 1440p and 4K it's usually GPU.

Could be you're running a game that doesn't utilize 100% of your CPU (i.e. all cores). You can, of course, have a bottleneck without 100% utilization of either your CPU or GPU, but typically a BN occurs when you've maxed usage of one component with room to spare on the other. Are you having performance issues in this game that is only requiring 65/65?
I’m not having performance issues exactly, just trying to maximize frame rate. It seems as though with nothing maxed I could squeeze out more performance.

VN Store

Back