Paul Finebaum. What's with his bama love when he's UT grad?

tdawgs

Am I the only one that gets sick just looking at the guy. His obsession with bama is so obvious and Espn loves him for it. You're a grad of UT for pete's sake! I can't watch Sec network because of this guy anymore Thoughts. Comments. Who agrees?

Am I the only one that gets sick just looking at the guy. His obsession with bama is so obvious and Espn loves him for it. You're a grad of UT for pete's sake! I can't watch Sec network because of this guy anymore Thoughts. Comments. Who agrees?

You’re definitely not the only who feels sick when you look at him!

Not trying to stir the pot , but I was just trying to watch the Sec channel and he us going in about the "Ultimate team" Alabama 2020. Makes me freakin sick.

I don't like him, he is a peckerhead, don't like or watch his show. He is however a host on espn. He talks about what sells, and that's bama. Reporters do click bait headlines for the same reason. I love my team, but we just don't have anything to talk about right now. Being a UT grad don't make him a living. If we start beating those teams we need to beat along with a few upsets we will get more air time. Again I can't stand him.

He admitted years ago that his childhood hero was Joe Namath and that as a kid he pulled for a different SEC team other than UT.

Idc about him. I laugh just looking at the dude. I can't get the picture of him flexing on Gameday out of my head.

Well he could always talk about Tennessee football and all the coaches we've had. All the blow out losses to Alabama, Georgia, and Florida over the last 15 years. And the fact that our last coach paid players that won 3 games.
Yep oh yea lol you can't talk UT football over the last 10 to 12 years and not sound like a nega Vol. Sad to say if he was to talk about us all the time he would just look pathetic because our national brand over the last decade is not a pretty site.

Yet here you are talking about that dinner plate size earlobe having pencil neck pocket protector wearing Mr. Burns looking Al Gore liberal loving f’n nerd.

Tennessee was just a means for a political science degree for him. He’s not a VOL FAN by any means.

Per Gene Wojciechowski at ESPN and Tennessee Alumni:
Finebaum also developed a confrontational bent, unusual at a school like Tennessee, which was a charter member of the S.E.C. “Everything revolved around the football team,” Wojciechowski said. “When you were the sports editor, it was understood that you’re basically a cheerleader—the only thing missing was the pompoms.” He said that Finebaum, who was banned from travelling with the men’s basketball team after writing a column in the form of a team obituary, “burned the pompoms.”

He’s a failed political news writer…which given the MSM #FakeNews scum using their opinions as facts means you have to really suck at it. He hitched his wagon to Bear Bryant and Alabama Football. They can do no wrong.

If you’re bored and watch his show…just know he’s a sellout…he’s in for cash cows. Until Tennessee returns to Tennessee of the 90’s & early 2000’s we will remain a joke to this guy. VFL he is not nor will ever be.

Who's he going to pimp--the premier college program headed by perhaps the greatest coach in history, or a has-been program that hasn't been relevant in the past decade and apparently can't get a first rate coach to give it the time of day?

Who's he going to pimp--the premier college program headed by perhaps the greatest coach in history, or a has-been program that hasn't been relevant in the past decade and apparently can't get a first rate coach to give it the time of day?

Because Bama is filled with bandwagon fans and he happens to be one of them.

He’s also arrogant.

Anything else?

Reactions: Vol Farmer
This. He first gained notoriety in Bama with a radio show that catered to Tide fans. And without his rabble of drunken Bama nitwits his SEC Network show would've been cancelled a long time ago.
You don't like Murleen from Andalusia, or Big Billy from Talladega?

VN Store

Back