Pardons?

If he goes that route, it will interesting to see if they are subpeona'd as I'm seeing now the 5th amendment will no longer apply since one can't incriminate themselves after being pardoned,,, so they are obligated to talk.
My suspicion is Biden wants all the Trump nonsense to go away. He will instruct his DOJ not to dig. You don't want to feed the Trump machine. Plus it's really a bad idea to go after your predecessor. Sets yourself up for some nasty games when you are out of office. Let's not forget that Obama droned a US citizen without them having their day in court. Arguably the worst act against a citizens rights in our history. Assassinating citizens should get us all pissed off.

Trumps a doosh so the Democrats should be too?
Is Trump really the standard you want to operate by?

Huh?

I don’t think the Biden Admin should not make a point of going after Trump or his family. Even though Mueller did lay out 10 instances of obstruction and basically said to Congress his understanding is the President could be charged after his term(s) were up. So there is that.

But don’t I think they will. In fact, if you’ll notice, Biden is moving forward and and not even mentioning Trump anymore.

Besides, NY state already has that covered and a self pardon won’t help him there.

Huh?

I don’t think the Biden Admin should not make a point of going after Trump or his family. Even though Mueller did lay out 10 instances of obstruction and basically said to Congress his understanding is the President could be charged after his term(s) were up. So there is that.

But don’t I think they will. In fact, if you’ll notice, Biden is moving forward and and not even mentioning Trump anymore.

Besides, NY state already has that covered and a self pardon won’t help him there.
Nothing is going to happen to trump just like nothing is going to happen to Biden or his kid. Nothing is going to happen to HRC either. Both sides spend energy on it but ultimately the people in charge all know it just theater for the masses.
And the fans of either side have no high ground to stand on. The right was chanting lock her up and the left wants to re-educate Trump supporters. Both are full of ****.

I don't think Donald Trump's tongue was planted in his cheek during the July 25, 2019 recorded phone call with President Zelensky of the Ukraine, when he solicited Zelensky for assistance with investigating his most likely opponent in the 2020 Presidential election, Joe Biden. Trump has definitely viewed seeking criminal investigations and prosecutions as a way of settling scores with his political adversaries.

Trump said: “I would like you to do us a favor, though”.

Actual crimes were the Biden’s soliciting millions and Hillary funding a fake dossier. Accepting bribes and obstructing justice are actual crimes. But those 10 words said by Trump, without being contextually clear, lead to a fake impeachment. Meanwhile the real crimes are swept under the rug and ignored by the MSM.

My suspicion is Biden wants all the Trump nonsense to go away. He will instruct his DOJ not to dig. You don't want to feed the Trump machine. Plus it's really a bad idea to go after your predecessor. Sets yourself up for some nasty games when you are out of office. Let's not forget that Obama droned a US citizen without them having their day in court. Arguably the worst act against a citizens rights in our history. Assassinating citizens should get us all pissed off.
I assume you feel the same about the Portland shooter being gunned down by the feds? Trump made pretty clean that was a hit and eyewitness report it was a hit.

‘Straight to Gunshots’: How a U.S. Task Force Killed an Antifa Activist

So since it looks like Trump will lose. Who does Trump pardon on his way out?

Everyone in his universe.

Too bad these won't apply at the state level, huh.

Watch for NY State to subpoena Donald the moment he's out of office. I suspect the Donald will make himself scarce.

Well, gee now... why would Donald need to pardon himself if he's *legally* done nothing wrong?

Oh, wait. That's right. Everything's rigged and the world is out to get him.

... says the "billionaire" soon to be ex-President.

Well, gee now... why would Donald need to pardon himself if he's *legally* done nothing wrong?

Oh, wait. That's right. Everything's rigged and the world is out to get him.

... says the "billionaire" soon to be ex-President.
Why wouldn't the Dems go after Trump after he's out of office? They have been after him since before day one. They are obsessed with him just like you are. That is a good enough reason why he would pardon himself, whether he has done anything wrong or not.

Why wouldn't the Dems go after Trump after he's out of office? They have been after him since before day one. They are obsessed with him just like you are. That is a good enough reason why he would pardon himself, whether he has done anything wrong or not.
They just wanted power just like any other politician.....they gain nothing by chasing him when he is out of office.

Oh, sure. The world is a giant bear trap filled with "Enemy of the People" Democratic judges and jurors whose sole purpose in life is to put Donald Trump behind bars without any legal basis...

Generally those that seek to subvert the will of the American people and overturn elections while attacking American institutions are deservedly viewed negatively and should be investigated, whether in or out of office.

But that’s just my opinion.

Saw something on the news feed in my phone just now that the DOJ is investigating somebody associated with the White House that may be selling pardons. Might be more interesting than you think.
Sorry, but last time I checked Ray Blanton wasn’t in the White House

Generally those that seek to subvert the will of the American people and overturn elections while attacking American institutions are deservedly viewed negatively and should be investigated, whether in or out of office.

And opinions are just like a$$holes. Everybody has one.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I have been thinking that he (Biden) might do that. But of course it only affects federal crimes. As I said earlier, part of me really wants to see him get what he so richly deserves, which is to be prosecuted for what looks like a long trail of financial impropriety, including fraud and tax evasion. But at the same time it would serve as a rallying crime for the deep state conspiracy loons and I hate that.
Tax evasion? You got some proof of that counselor? Or is it just more hyperbole. Asked and answered.

Do you believe that this happened in 2016?

Oh, sure. The world is a giant bear trap filled with "Enemy of the People" Democratic judges and jurors whose sole purpose in life is to put Donald Trump behind bars without any legal basis...
They started impeachment proceedings the day he was inaugurated.

Since when does legal basis matter to those retards?

VN Store

Back