OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Good morning. Having stayed awake for 32 hours straight, I crashed last night and awake at my normal hour, local time. Of course, you read this and think I’m nuts. That’s debatable, but I am 6 hours ahead of EDT. It’s 5:50am in Seville, Spain.

Soon we’ll be back in diapers!
I pray not. Let me keep my faculties and continence until I pass. However, it has been observed that humans return to childlike perspectives and behaviors as we age. From this, the dark current beneath my humorous wish for VG to feel and appear younger on the anniversary of her birth.

Is it the location? The time? Or the oloroso (aged sherry) from last night making me philosophical this morning?

Is it the location? The time? Or the oloroso (aged sherry) from last night making me philosophical this morning?
Yeah, I don’t do philosophical at 5:50 am. The best I’m good for, if I can’t get back to sleep, is to toss the cat outside and make coffee, in that order.

The only reason I’m up is because I’m revved from rehearsal with one of the choirs I’m guesting with. When you don’t get home until quarter of eleven, it takes a while to wind down.

I will find a way to pass the time until 8am. They start to serve breakfast at 8am, here. It’s peculiar for me to be up at 6:00am. I’ve no routine to take up the time. Locals would tell me to sleep another hour.

Finally! That's a long time to be sick girl.
Yea, went to the doctor today, he sent me to the ED to get scans. Colon is inflamed. Diagnosed with colonitis and given antibiotics.

Hopefully I truly do get better but the antibiotics directions/warning were like 10 pages long.

If not, GI doctor is suggested. Especially if this ends up being reoccurring rather than a one time thing.

Yea, went to the doctor today, he sent me to the ED to get scans. Colon is inflamed. Diagnosed with colonitis and given antibiotics.

Hopefully I truly do get better but the antibiotics directions/warning were like 10 pages long.

If not, GI doctor is suggested. Especially if this ends up being reoccurring rather than a one time thing.
I’ll be thinking of you. Hope the antibiotics get you back on track!

Reactions: volwindy

We'll be praying for you, hopefully you get it under control soon

Reactions: volwindy

Oh dang! That's more worrisome than I want it to be.

VN Store

Back