OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Yea, went to the doctor today, he sent me to the ED to get scans. Colon is inflamed. Diagnosed with colonitis and given antibiotics.

Hopefully I truly do get better but the antibiotics directions/warning were like 10 pages long.

If not, GI doctor is suggested. Especially if this ends up being reoccurring rather than a one time thing.
Flock

Morning peeps

Hump-Day-Happy.jpg

Good morning. It’s 6:22am in Zuheros, Spain. We stay two nights in this hotel (still, I have to change rooms, so I’m packing this morning 🤨). Today’s ride is a short jaunt to a neighboring village on a bike trail. Converted railroad bed means no hills. I can handle that.

Good morning. It’s 5:35am local time in Zuheros, Spain. We cycle on to Antequera this morning. Our 36 miles ends at a large park from which we are ported into town in vans.

I’m adjusted to the time zone, waking at my usual hour, peculiar by Spanish standards. I did siesta during the hottest part of the day, yesterday.

Temps return to normal for this time of year. The high today will be 83f. Our heat wave has ended. Nanner nanner boo boo, Joe.

VN Store

Back