OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

VolNExile

easily amused
We didn't hand out candy this year, but apparently it is a two night event for the pansies yesterday with the rain who will go tonight instead of last night.
Good luck to them, I say. If you didn't get out last night, don't expect anything tonight! I'm unaware of a mandate that people handing out treats are required to accept rain checks.

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
We didn't hand out candy this year, but apparently it is a two night event for the pansies yesterday with the rain who will go tonight instead of last night.
Good luck to them, I say. If you didn't get out last night, don't expect anything tonight! I'm unaware of a mandate that people handing out treats are required to accept rain checks.
The flip side of that is people who are stuck with gobs of cheap candy. Put a bowl on your porch and let 'em have at it I say.

volwindy

sunshine hiker
Well it was all over Nextdoor in our area, so well announced. Definitely from the looks of things, last night was more popular.

VN Store

Sponsors