OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

We didn't hand out candy this year, but apparently it is a two night event for the pansies yesterday with the rain who will go tonight instead of last night.
Good luck to them, I say. If you didn't get out last night, don't expect anything tonight! I'm unaware of a mandate that people handing out treats are required to accept rain checks.

We didn't hand out candy this year, but apparently it is a two night event for the pansies yesterday with the rain who will go tonight instead of last night.
Good luck to them, I say. If you didn't get out last night, don't expect anything tonight! I'm unaware of a mandate that people handing out treats are required to accept rain checks.
The flip side of that is people who are stuck with gobs of cheap candy. Put a bowl on your porch and let 'em have at it I say.

Well it was all over Nextdoor in our area, so well announced. Definitely from the looks of things, last night was more popular.

Well it was all over Nextdoor in our area, so well announced. Definitely from the looks of things, last night was more popular.
That’s fascinating! So who made this decision? Was it some sort of “Hell no” by parents, or the city, or ???

That’s fascinating! So who made this decision? Was it some sort of “Hell no” by parents, or the city, or ???

Just a shot of some of the messages. There were a ton of threads about it, people still doing Halloween night, some last night, and some both!
Screenshot_20191102-180856.png

VN Store

Back