Over on CockyTalk fan boards...

At times it did get really loud and it was a pretty cool atmosphere in there, but man come halftime and the 4th quarter that place cleared out. It really disappointed me to see them scoring and winning and in a tight great game and their fans just kept filing out... Do they mention anything about their fans leaving??

I didn't have any bad experience with crap talkers or anything other than one guy sitting a few rows back right in the middle of the UT section but he was a cock and lived up to it. He wasn't bad until the last touchdown they scored to go up 42-28 then he started and kept going and going and going until he left unexplainably after UT scored to make it 42-35 and lost the onside kick...

SC AD has made some good recent hires. SOS, Dawn Staley, whoever their baseball coach is with 3 straight CWS trips and back to back NCs, and hired Frank Martin in BB. It's an attractive enough program to lure a good coach. Maybe they will go after Kiffin.

That would be beautiful, after his 'pumping gas' comment.

Reactions: 1 person
The SC fanbase is one of the worst. I hope they are copying/pasting the comments here. If so, paste this: You are classless. Your fanbase has always thought that your team are better than they are. You are cocky for no reason, despite the name. Tennesseans love beating you for the above reasons.

Reactions: 2 people
the sc fanbase is one of the worst. I hope they are copying/pasting the comments here. If so, paste this: You are classless. Your fanbase has always thought that your team are better than they are. You are cocky for no reason, despite the name. Tennesseans love beating you for the above reasons.

lol

The SC fanbase is one of the worst. I hope they are copying/pasting the comments here. If so, paste this: You are classless. Your fanbase has always thought that your team are better than they are. You are cocky for no reason, despite the name. Tennesseans love beating you for the above reasons.

They remind me of the people who win the lottery and buy a new corvette and live in a trailer

They remind me of the people who win the lottery and buy a new corvette and live in a trailer

LOL. I've always said that if I win the lottery I will go on national tv and when they ask me what I'm gonna do w/ the money I will say 'I'm gonna buy me a brand new double-wide.' And then go buy an island.

Did not know that about Dantonio.

I didn't know that either. That would be A home run hire for them. I really don't want that to happen, I'd rather he stay in the weakest league of all divisions of football and wax Urbie and The Pinkeyes every year. Hate those pricks

2 weeks of Coopers is enough - please tell me Kentucky doesnt have one

That is my only complaint - our inability to scheme for a great player. It's not just this staff but it seems the norm for us over the years. A few other names like David Palmer & the Mauck kid from LSU come to mind. I just don't understand why we allow teams to kill us like that with one player. Why can't we put another corner in the game in Sutton's spot and have him go man to man on Cooper the whole game. They put Cooper in the slot for a reason!

The game is passing Spurrier by. It happens to all coaches eventually, no matter how great they are. It happened to Fulmer, though several still don't want to admit it. We compounded everything with a series of bad hires, but Fulmer was not the same coach he had been when he was let go. Spurrier is not the same coach he was five years ago. Eventually, you have to decide what's best for the program. Stick with a coach that was great, or move on and try to find a new coach.

I didn't know Dantonio was a SC alum. That's intriguing. Still, I'm not sure he'd give up his cushy Michigan State job to compete in the SEC. Honestly, if Spurrier were to call it a career tomorrow, I'd think someone like Ruffin McNeill would be on SC's short list. jmo

In my opinion it was a 15 yarder but I told you guys all week our defense was trash. Enjoy the W but I wouldn't put alot of stock in beating us this year lol. We are all offense and not a lick of defense. Texas A&M thought they were for real and had turned the corner when they beat us. They found out otherwise. I hope we fire the entire defensive staff and I hope Spurrier retires while there is so much talent for the taking coaching wise. Congrats on the win guys. You wanted it more it seems.

Thanks I think.........for the backhanded complement. You might have got the call if 17 had not been a crying panty liner for the whole game.

Read the rest of your post and thank you for your good posting on this board. Be careful what you wish for however. You may go down a bad road if you get rid of CSS. Good luck the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Thanks I think.........for the backhanded complement. You might have got the call if 17 had not been a crying panty liner for the whole game.
Yea I think he's trying to make our win insignificant, it's not and recruits from South Carolina is taking notice can't wait to get recruits from this state like we used to, North Carolina is ours and hopefully SC will be next..

Agreed. Thompson def got cry baby of the game award. And as for the "compliment" from the COCK fan, we don't really take much from beating you guys, yes it's a great win for our program right now, it's just so great getting at spurrier. With that being said go on back to the cock board and complain that the refs lost this game for you. Bye

SC AD has made some good recent hires. SOS, Dawn Staley, whoever their baseball coach is with 3 straight CWS trips and back to back NCs, and hired Frank Martin in BB. It's an attractive enough program to lure a good coach. Maybe they will go after Kiffin.

The guy who hired SOS and the baseball coach who won back to back CWS has retired. He was replaced by the guy who won back to back CWS

Boy, you sound about as reasonable as that SECN dingbat that interviewed Josh at the end of the game. "Hey Josh how does it feel to have won this game single handedly"?

Although, it was a big game by him.

As soone as those words left her mouth he made a face broadly as if to say "what did you say?" I thought he was going to say something to her about it,he did look shocked she said it

Well fellows it was a fun week. Easily the best opponents board I've been on all year. Very classy and respectful fan base willing to talk football. Congrats on your win and i'll be pulling for you guys to win out. About to go find a Gator board. Gotta feeling they wont be as welcoming lol. See y'all next year

Good luck man! I've always liked Spurrier. Hope y'all beat the piss out of Muschump

VN Store

Back