Over-coached...???

So I've seen it posted a couple of places and now the term is popping in a couple of 'expert picks' columns as well.
Is this team's problem that it is just over-coached?

Did Pruitt, Chaney, Tee, Weinke, Ansley, and all the rest try to force too much into the scheme during the off season?
This would make the players think too much about what they are doing, or trying to do, and forget the fundamental basics of good football.

Could it really be that simple and CJP just needs to let these guys play ball?
Link?

I don’t know what type of “Over” they might be, I just know they got Bent Over in games one and two.

LOL. We have 5 RPhs in our family. My wife and I got to drop our insurance because we retired last year. Don't miss it a bit, except for the paychecks. At least they did away with that stupid Professional Privilege Tax.
Wow!5? That’s awesome. Yeah I just got into oncology so maybe I’ll see a few bigger checks for awhile. I was stoked when TPA fought to get the privilege tax removed! Big victory for the profession! :) congrats on the retirement!!

So I've seen it posted a couple of places and now the term is popping in a couple of 'expert picks' columns as well.
Is this team's problem that it is just over-coached?

Did Pruitt, Chaney, Tee, Weinke, Ansley, and all the rest try to force too much into the scheme during the off season?
This would make the players think too much about what they are doing, or trying to do, and forget the fundamental basics of good football.

Could it really be that simple and CJP just needs to let these guys play ball?

Possible. We aren't talking a group of Rhodes Scholars here and our lone rocket scientist is in Jacksonville now. Still, the sooner the youngsters are fully immersed into the system we're going to run under Pruitt and Chaney, the sooner they absorb it and become comfortable. I'm not concerned about the upper class or our record at this point. Just get this ship going in the right direction as soon as possible.

Speaking of coaching....doesn't Dave Clawson look a lot better than when he was flipping linemen here at UT?

VN Store

Back