Our new Coach could be Tony Elliott (rumor)

A website that looks like it was designed in 2004 and hasn’t been updated since.

Yeah, if we Vol fans cant have the better football team, at least Freak makes sure we have the best football discussion board on the internet! Freak for Chancellor - someone who actually knows how to run things with excellence!

Capture.PNG
Who's he talking about? I haven't heard a single person on the Knoxville market say they think Herman is the number 1 choice. Did I miss something?

If @Freak drops the ban hammer on you for comparing that 1990s looking site to VolNation, I wouldn't blame him one bit....

Hahaha! Touché! I was simply referring to the fact that it is a talk forum for their team as Volnation is for ours. Definitely was not not comparing the quality of said sites. Freak definitely has the market on that.

And if a suspension is required, I will accept the punishment, but please just wait until our new HC has been named.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Why do you want a terrible HC that’s never coached in college? And you think Elliot would want to work under a bum like Fisher??

I can't understand why people are so fascinated by Jeff Fisher. Might as well hire Fulmer back if we're going to sink to that point

Here’s his ring.

Attachments

• DDE55C80-4E6F-4CB6-883A-3173A7B731A5.jpeg
    DDE55C80-4E6F-4CB6-883A-3173A7B731A5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Alright, which one of you just called into the SportsAnimal and asked Ainge if Eric Gray has officially put his name in the "transfer port-hole"? HA!!!!

Out of all the coordinators, he’s probably one of the best options. I still think we need a proven head coach and not a coordinator. But I’ll give him a chance and cheer him on if he’s our guy. Everybody wants the same thing: Tennessee to be successful and win championships.

VN Store

Back