Our new Coach could be Tony Elliott (rumor)

Ok, my buddy was wrong. Sorry for the misinformation. I’ll see if he knows how it fell apart and pass it along of he knows anything.

Not sure I prefer Heupel, but we’ll see. He’s got HC experience, so some of y’all should be happy.

GBO!

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Well that checks out.......however the hire seems to be getting cold.

Anything? Last we’ve heard, he’s accepting a raise and staying.

I just texted him and asked if he’s happy they got to keep Elliott and if he knows what happened. I’ll post when I hear back from him.

Had Danny White hired Jason Sudeikis, I’d be all for giving him a chance.

Remember all the crying/worry when Dooley got hired about him doing well here only to leave us for GA? Same for Pruitt about Bama. How we all wish that either had done that well? At least we’re not hearing that about Heupel, lol!

I’m sure whichever Mod edited my post will change it back when Elliott’s announced. When did this place get so sensitive about posts passing along info that comes from a “source?” Following the Twitter editorial/censorship policy now, Freak?
Let me know what you'd like it changed to

Someone on Finebaum said “negative local media in Knoxville” scared him off. If that was even a concern, he’s another guy who the program is too big for. Just like the last 3.

VN Store

Back