Our new Coach could be Tony Elliott (rumor)

A championship head coach has to start somewhere... I don’t understsnd how some people automatically hate this hire when he’s never lost a game as head coach before. We don’t know til we know!

Its not that I hate it. Just not ideal... I think in our situation, we need an experienced p5 HC to get us through the sanctions we are about to face.

Its not that I hate it. Just not ideal... I think in our situation, we need an experienced p5 HC to get us through the sanctions we are about to face.
I’m with ya, I’m just saying it might not be the end of the world like some people are making it out to be. I’m not the one talking face to face with these coaches and pulling the trigger. DW is a proven, very bright AD with a lot more riding on this decision than any of us, so I trust his call

I would be surprised if the info from someone from 81? Would not be surprised if Elliott! Trust the process. If so welcome Coach! Go Big Damn Orange!!!!!!

A championship head coach has to start somewhere... I don’t understsnd how some people automatically hate this hire when he’s never lost a game as head coach before. We don’t know til we know!

Because we literally just did this, if it's true.

He doesn’t have an IQ of 41 like the last dumbass some fans had a love fest for.
Dooley was a lawyer, so I’m pretty sure the transitive property does not work from degree choice to football coaching abilities. Most engineers struggle to communicate with other people, and are just socially weird.

Not opposed to having Elliot here at all. White has shown he has a good eye for guys in he ost. Just get ready for the meltdown on here if this is actually true though.
Tennessee can do better i hope he turns down Danny if it happens to be true at all.

I’m sure whichever Mod edited my post will change it back when Elliott’s announced. When did this place get so sensitive about posts passing along info that comes from a “source?” Following the Twitter editorial/censorship policy now, Freak?

I’ve been on here for 15 years or so and have never been a rumormonger. I got a tip from a reliable old friend that has significant ties to Clemson football and I trust him...not the kind of guy that stirs **** up. In fact, he wouldn’t reach out to me with any info if he didn’t know it to be true. He’s not the message board type.

I shared it here because if one of y’all got this kind of tip, I’d want to know and would expect to see it posted on here. If it turns out to be false (which it won’t), I’ll own it and then sun will continue to rise. I think all the hate is funny. The editing of my topic is shocking...RUMOR? It’s a freakin’ internet message board!

Our next head coach COULD be Donald Trump or Kid Rock or Ginger Lynn or Bill Cowher (some seriously thought we could lure him back into coaching in ‘07/‘08 - 😂).

Reactions: VOL-TIL-I-DIE

VN Store

Back