Our food is not safe. I blame Canada!!

I'm more concerned with the prepping & packaging (plastics), and the methods we use to heat/reheat our food, including NG and microwaves. You can even apply this in multiple rounds, the water we drink/use to clean is also tainted by microplastics and plenty of contaminants.

all three are items we would never consider healthy for ingestion, but when we apply those three to our food its ok?
Plastics are awfully convenient until information about the downside of plastics started coming out. Haven’t drank bottled water ever since. The fact they are finding micro plastics in everyday food items is disturbing d/t the fact your immune system functions through the gut.
When I found out large water companies were draining lakes, filtering it and then selling it as artesian water across state lines it really disturbed me.
It’s already been proven there is not reason to fluoridate water. Yet they do. Fluoride is harmful to the human body. We are being systematically poisoned with what we put in our bodies. It’s insidious.

Anti-Meat Propaganda Roundup: Drinking Milk Is ‘Unsettling’ and Racist | ZeroHedge

They want to kill your dogs, also...

CNN instructs pet owners to feed them insects for climate change
In addition to degenerate humans polluting the atmosphere with their meat-eating ways, CNN also wants to emphasize that:

pets play a significant role in the climate crisis… Their meat-heavy diet is the biggest contributor to their carbon pawprints, which requires an abundance of energy, land and water to produce. And the production of pet food emits huge amounts of planet-warming gases.”

There's a trend with young children. Through the age around 3/4 they are your typical snotty nosed kids.
Around 5 they become hyper active.
This seems to correlate with childhood inoculations.

Plastics are awfully convenient until information about the downside of plastics started coming out. Haven’t drank bottled water ever since. The fact they are finding micro plastics in everyday food items is disturbing d/t the fact your immune system functions through the gut.
When I found out large water companies were draining lakes, filtering it and then selling it as artesian water across state lines it really disturbed me.
It’s already been proven there is not reason to fluoridate water. Yet they do. Fluoride is harmful to the human body. We are being systematically poisoned with what we put in our bodies. It’s insidious.
Could I ask what you're using for drinking water?

Just wait until they start employing mRNA vaccines on livestock and poultry.

That is assuming that they continue to allow us to eat meat instead of bugs.

Veteran-Owned 'Clean Beef' Company Says It Would Rather Shut Down Than Accept mRNA Injections In Cattle | ZeroHedge

Interesting... he must have seen how the sausage was made and decided to tap out once the barrels got turned in his direction...

Mr. Nelson said he has long questioned the safety and efficacy of mRNA technology in humans.

It’s why he left the military after a long career in the Marines and Army, working in the latter branch in psychological operations when the COVID-19 vaccine rollout began in 2021.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Reactions: tbwhhs
20230813_103228-gif.569540

Just wait until they start employing mRNA vaccines on livestock and poultry.

That is assuming that they continue to allow us to eat meat instead of bugs.
Here we GO!!!!

Shrimp have become the latest addition to a growing list of food sources targeted by mRNA gene therapy technology. An Israeli company seeking to bring mRNA vaccines to shrimp farming has raised $8.25 million from a group of venture capitalists to promote and improve animal health in marine species through its orally administered RNA-particle platform.

Now, just curious... but why would an Israeli company be interested in improving shrimp farm harvesting? Is shrimp kosher?

Meat-Giant Tyson Foods Reveals New Insect Plant In 2025

The American meatpacker said Tuesday that it agreed to buy a stake in Dongen, Netherlands-based Protix BV to help fund its expansion. The companies will also form a joint venture to build and operate a US facility that will produce bug-based meal and oil, which are typically used in fish feed and dog food. Financial terms of the deal weren't disclosed. --Bloomberg

Keep an eye out for the cooking oil. I think that might be the thin end of the edge these guys use. They'll likely even consider blending it with corn or vegetable oils...

VN Store

Back