Our food is not safe. I blame Canada!!

Wondered that same thing myself. E we overkill on pesticides and genetic mutations in our food sources. Nothing good comes from messing with God’s work.
Another poster touched on the drastic increase in trans cases over the past few years. I don’t doubt that brainwashing and encouraging it is part of the issue, but I started to think that there is an environmental factor as well. I know some that transitioned about 20 years ago. They are a brilliant and kind person. This person also extensively worked with chemicals for their entire adult life, which maybe played a part in the desire to change after being married and having kids.

Another poster touched on the drastic increase in trans cases over the past few years. I don’t doubt that brainwashing and encouraging it is part of the issue, but I started to think that there is an environmental factor as well. I know some that transitioned about 20 years ago. They are a brilliant and kind person. This person also extensively worked with chemicals for their entire adult life, which maybe played a part in the desire to change after being married and having kids.

It's the rise in popularity of soccer.

Wondered that same thing myself. E we overkill on pesticides and genetic mutations in our food sources. Nothing good comes from messing with God’s work.
Just wait until they start employing mRNA vaccines on livestock and poultry.

That is assuming that they continue to allow us to eat meat instead of bugs.

Just wait until they start employing mRNA vaccines on livestock and poultry.

That is assuming that they continue to allow us to eat meat instead of bugs.

Meat will be lab grown in the future.

Vaccinations, hormones, pesticide residues, environmental problems, and animal welfare issues will be a thing of the past.

Reactions: n_huffhines
we have been messing with God's work from the very start. That's what "Domestication" is. We have been genetically modifying as well, breeding plants and animals for the specific qualities we like. Chemical fertilization has been going on as long as civilization pretty much.

we have been messing with God's work from the very start. That's what "Domestication" is. We have been genetically modifying as well, breeding plants and animals for the specific qualities we like. Chemical fertilization has been going on as long as civilization pretty much.
Putting mRNA into domestic raised beef and pork is drawing a line in the sand for me. To bad the FDA has not sought truth in labeling as far as this is concerned. I just noticed about a month ago they started labeling genetically modified contents and bioengineered contents in foods we use everyday.

Putting mRNA into domestic raised beef and pork is drawing a line in the sand for me. To bad the FDA has not sought truth in labeling as far as this is concerned. I just noticed about a month ago they started labeling genetically modified contents and bioengineered contents in foods we use everyday.

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...t-case-rich-nations-lock-supplies-2023-03-20/

Executives at three vaccine manufacturers – GSK Plc (GSK.L) Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) and CSL Seqirus, owned by CSL Ltd (CSL.AX) - told Reuters they are already developing or about to test sample human vaccines that better match the circulating subtype, as a precautionary measure against a future pandemic.

Others, like Sanofi (SASY.PA), said they "stand ready" to begin production if needed, with existing H5N1 vaccine strains in stock.

There has also been a push among companies to develop a bird flu vaccine for poultry, a market potentially far larger than that for humans.

I'm more concerned with the prepping & packaging (plastics), and the methods we use to heat/reheat our food, including NG and microwaves. You can even apply this in multiple rounds, the water we drink/use to clean is also tainted by microplastics and plenty of contaminants.

all three are items we would never consider healthy for ingestion, but when we apply those three to our food its ok?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Neighborhood garden a possibility?
It would involve land acquisition where 1940s housing was destroyed. If have to check further into that.
Edit: on second thought no. The people around here use the earth as their garbage can. There is no way they would show any respect for a community garden.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back