OSU VS MEEEEEECHIGAN.

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
Michigan and Corum said Corum would play, but a Michigan tackle accidentally let it slip that Corum would NOT play. It seems to be a michigan distraction.

Have at it.

If Corum doesn't play Michigan is in big trouble. They need to run the ball successfuly to keep OSU offense off the field. The Shoe will be rockin like an earthquake with 109, 000 fans. What makes this rivalry so special is the intense hatred each team has for the other.

This game is going to define the season this year for most teams, so it's really living up to it's billing. If R Day beats them, he will get a street named after him and be talked about in rarified air. If he loses two years in a row, there will be calls for his head. 😂

Reactions: orange blossom
This game is going to define the season this year for most teams, so it's really living up to it's billing. If R Day beats them, he will get a street named after him and be talked about in rarified air. If he loses two years in a row, there will be calls for his head. 😂
I hope Day loses just because it's Ohio State.

Also, since Kiffin/contracts are on my mind, Ryan Day just got $9.5M/yr from tOSU BUT his buyout is only about $5M if he leaves. I've not seen anywhere saying he gets more if he's fired, but that's a very University favorable contract IMO.

The SEC should look into how the B1G pulls that off.

It’s a shame that Corum is probably out. You would think that they both should be well rested considering that neither team has played anyone. The only OOC team worth a damn that either team played has home losses to Marshall and Stanford…Michigan’s OOC schedule is one of the most embarrassing schedules I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: Shocker0

He is already in rarified air with around a 50-4 record in this his 4th season. I think what makes him so successful is he surrounds himself with top-notch assistants. Last year he fired his entire defensive coaching staff except Larry Johnson..... The results show.

He is already in rarified air with around a 50-4 record in this his 4th season. I think what makes him so successful is he surrounds himself with top-notch assistants. Last year he fired his entire defensive coaching staff except Larry Johnson..... The results show.
He just demoted his DC to DB coach. Kerry Coombs is still on staff.

Other than Tennessee, I watched Michigan a lot as a kid. Had some family that went there. They had a QB in the mid-seventies named Rick Leach I really liked. Then Lloyd Carr came along, and I hated them. I can't see them winning at Ohio State, especially without Corum.

Reactions: orange blossom
Look, this is one of the biggest, and last games of the year. There is no way, I cannot see anyway, they let this game get out of hand early. They will make sure it goes into the fourth one way or the other. Michigan has a shot. They will have to survive the OSU third quarter tho. That OSU third quarter is an onslaught. It can be difficult to watch, and soul destroying.

Just an FYI, Michigan probably has the best kicker in the country.

This game with heavyweights like that will always be won in the trenches....... and both teams are very, very good along the line on both sides of the ball. Don't normally watch much football outside of UT but I am excited about this game, arguably the best rivalry in all of sports. Can't wait to see Blake Corum and Marvin Harrison Jr. perform.

VN Store

Back