OSU VS MEEEEEECHIGAN.

I can’t believe there is serious discussion that this QB is the best player in the country.
It's the same thing every year. They recruit at SEC level and their counterparts in big 10 are pedestrian so whoever their qb is just has to stay out of harms way. They literally out athlete all their opponents. Thats why their qbs always fail in NFL. They actually don't have 4 superior wide outs and tight end compared to bums for dbs to go against. Thats also they struggle in bowl games adapting to SEC teams because they aren't used to throwing against resistance.

Reactions: Shocker0 and CPVOL
I though OSU's backs were unimpressive on that last series. Big holes on second and third down and they really didn't hit
the holes hard and got fewer yards than they should have. Back on 2nd down could have gone left or right--lots of room--but was tentative.
Same on 3fd down--somewhat tentative run. Then a dropped pass on 4th down. Blown opportunity.

Look, this is one of the biggest, and last games of the year. There is no way, I cannot see anyway, they let this game get out of hand early. They will make sure it goes into the fourth one way or the other. Michigan has a shot. They will have to survive the OSU third quarter tho. That OSU third quarter is an onslaught. It can be difficult to watch, and soul destroying.

Just an FYI, Michigan probably has the best kicker in the country.
Sorry, but MeatChicken and Coach Hairball are going to lose...

Edit: @IluvdoubleD's let me add, I really hate both of these team and this game would fall under my "I can't stand both teams" scenario which is, both teams beat each other sensless to a tie... ✌️😎

Last edited:
Reactions: mackievol
This is so frustrating watching Michigan do to Ohio State what we do, only we’re better at it.

And that’s why you don’t run short yardage out of shotgun. I’m so happy our coaches put in the short yardage package.

Reactions: feathersax
And that’s why you don’t run short yardage out of shotgun. I’m so happy our coaches put in the short yardage package.

Idk man. They had 9 in the box. Even under center woulda been tough lol. The center and guards got tossed

VN Store

Back