Oregon State: Some halftime numbers

I'm sorry but until he proves it I can't get excited for his teams come postseason. I'm really starting to believe 2018-2019 was his ceiling here. And while I got sick of hearing about his payday.....his 2 seasons post big payday have been disappointments with this season being a major one. He helped solidify his reputation of being terrible in the postseason with this pathetic showing today.
Not sure what your post has to do with mine that you quoted, not that I disagree with much of what you said, but he really lost a lot of supporters with that effort by his team, today. I still don't care about the salary. I only care about money if we are playing it cheap. I'll never complain about us paying coaches.

Reactions: Vol49er
I wonder what effect, if any, the Fulkerson situation has had on them. IMO, the whole program, all the way up to our new AD, blew it by having no public reaction whatsoever to the Florida player getting off scot-free. Why should our players fight for Tennessee when Tennessee has demonstrated it won't fight for them?

I'm sure it didn't help but it's sure as hell no excuse to be this bad. And we've played this way several times this year, so even if he had played we might have seen this.

Reactions: Hacksaw
Not sure what your post has to do with mine that you quoted, not that I disagree with much of what you said, but he really lost a lot of supporters with that effort by his team, today. I still don't care about the salary. I only care about money if we are playing it cheap. I'll never complain about us paying coaches.

It was in response to the part about Barnes' earning back your trust. The only way he's earning mine is to start winning in the postseason.

Reactions: cncchris33
Sad part of all this is that even if Springer and Johnson stay, they will likely regress, much the same way as JJJ, Fulky, Pons, Bailey, etc.

I really think the players for Barnes do not develop (always a few exceptions like Grant and Admiral). The majority of players do not get better here.

JJJ improved a lot of facets of his game, but he still has holes.

Bailey has been here 1 year. How has he regressed???

Fulk and Pons? Are you kidding? Both had down senior years (Fulk's being health related), but you are simply going to ignore the improvement we saw from their sophomore to junior years?

At least be fair and accurate in your criticism.

VN Store

Back