Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

A message to those who know….or are sympathetic

today is a bad day for those who would seek my destruction and/or be pleased with my demise.
Thanks for all who wished me well. My personal fight is going to be a long one but it’s now clear to all involved that I can’t be beaten and won’t be beaten. And I’m sure my switch from Defense to Offense was a surprise.

Shalom y’all
View attachment 433407
I’ll play Wagner for you. 👍🏼

Reactions: VolNExile
Da fuq, Slice. Cannot your trouble be resolved favorably? Cannot you return to the merry momentum of your life? If I could make it so, I’d give it my best Picard.

Had to find the the verse to read it in context. Isn't that Jesus telling the true believers that they'll be protected during the tribulation since they had unwavering belief?

Had to find the the verse to read it in context. Isn't that Jesus telling the true believers that they'll be protected during the tribulation since they had unwavering belief?
Rapture? Believers would not undergo the trial.....they wouldn't be on earth?

I'm gonna use this thread to tell y'all, I can't keep up. I love every single one of you, but I can't keep up with everybody and what is happening with you. News is in so many different threads, it's impossible for me.

If you post it in OWH's thread, I'll know. Otherwise, I love y'all and please don't think I don't care if I don't respond, I just don't know.
🧡

I'm gonna use this thread to tell y'all, I can't keep up. I love every single one of you, but I can't keep up with everybody and what is happening with you. News is in so many different threads, it's impossible for me.

If you post it in OWH's thread, I'll know. Otherwise, I love y'all and please don't think I don't care if I don't respond, I just don't know.
🧡

1647649038005.jpeg

Somebody is phishing us via IP address lookups?!?!?

Well, if that’s the case, I can understand their first target being Slice and their second being Exie. The rest of us don’t present as well.

Reactions: VolNExile
Somebody is phishing us via IP address lookups?!?!?

Well, if that’s the case, I can understand their first target being Slice and their second being Exie. The rest of us don’t present as well.
lol

I was thinking more along the lines of “I know I’ve pizzed off a lot of posters, and I suppose Slice has his share, but I don’t think there’s a ton of overlap there.” 🤪

Minor update: I was left on hold a REALLY long time, and when she came back, she apologized and said she hadn’t been able to find the printout (!) of the email, although it was logged on a spreadsheet. I don’t know if a huddle with coworkers might have been involved. I had mentioned that this had happened to a friend, who now had hundreds of pieces of unsolicited mail, and the FBI was involved. 😇

Anyway, I’m unsubscribed. Maybe this will be the only one.

VN Store

Back