Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

Nice!

Looks like an hour or two of cleaning from the Sons Of Slice cleaning company will almost make it.....wait for it......SHIP SHAPE!

I'll see myself out, now........
I have a new anchor bracket on the way.
I was going to rebuild the one it came with but I’m also limited on time.

Reactions: Danl
Sadly I missed that window of opportunity.
I am sad about it though.

I'm really sorry about that, Slice. Its so damned hard for any of us to watch our Mom or Dad go through this. I keep thinking that there has to be a better way for folks in that condition to pass with more, for lack of a better word, dignity. Thoughts and prayers to all of you.

I'm really sorry about that, Slice. Its so damned hard for any of us to watch our Mom or Dad go through this. I keep thinking that there has to be a better way for folks in that condition to pass with more, for lack of a better word, dignity. Thoughts and prayers to all of you.
Thanks friend.
This was his worst fear too. When his dad went through it at the same age he would tell me he would start a car in the garage and go to sleep forever instead of this. Kinda sorta joking but not really. He was caught in the attempt when he was still capable. This just breaks my heart for him. I’ve instructed the red women to smother me in my sleep when it’s my turn.

Hopefully she waits till then

You know those "blue needles" you can get at your vet's for putting down horses and the like? I have a pact with 3 of my reprobate fishing buddies that we will take the afflicted one on a last camping trip when the time comes. I doubt any of us have the wherewithal to follow thru.

You know those "blue needles" you can get at your vet's for putting down horses and the like? I have a pact with 3 of my reprobate fishing buddies that we will take the afflicted one on a last camping trip when the time comes. I doubt any of us have the wherewithal to follow thru.
Thanks for the information/idea.
I doubt I could do that to a friend either. As merciful as it would be

Reactions: Danl

VN Store

Back