Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

It has a flat tire.
So….probably Saturday.
I’m freaking amazed what people will throw out.
When I move, toward the end I’m equally balanced between can of gasoline+book of matches and I-will-pay-you-to-come-get-this-crap-outta-here.
I don't disagree Exie (as someone who moves every 3-4 years), but that's a Fuji. They aren't cheap!

Reactions: VolNExile
When I move, toward the end I’m equally balanced between can of gasoline+book of matches and I-will-pay-you-to-come-get-this-crap-outta-here.

I move a lot and do a good job of purging each time. I don’t have much left. I nearly got rid of all my cds last time, but just couldn’t do it, so books and cds take up a large portion of what I own. And camping and ski gear. Each time I move a long distance, I do get rid of a lot of books and always wish I hadn’t.

@Orangeslice13, my employer's use-it-or-lose-it policy for time off coupled with the fourth quarter restrictions on when we can take what time off has me lined up for Fridays off through year's end. While the Vols are having night games or on bye week, I'm willing to travel to Chattanooga to meet for lunch one Friday or Saturday this Fall. If you've a mind to do this, suggest a date and place.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Slice, does the toothpick/gorilla glue trick work for stripped cabinet door hinge screws, or do you have a better idea I should do?

Slice, does the toothpick/gorilla glue trick work for stripped cabinet door hinge screws, or do you have a better idea I should do?
Yes it actually does. mid its a solid door you can drill the hole and use a golf T. I usually go with the golf t because they’re usually made of a hard wood and unlikely to strip out again

Reactions: volfanbill
Dude
I’ve got 6 people lined up to see it.
I could not keep up answering messages.
I finally turned it off.
When I sold my old bike last year it was the exact same thing. I gave my old couch away when I moved here and had to just turn off the fb sale even though no one had actually come to look at it. First person that did, took it away.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Wunderbar!! Post pics when you can.

Does it need urgent repair or just cleaning up?
Anchor bracket is toast and center seat broken at support but other than that it’s just dirty.
Old man boat (skiff) so flat water only but fortunately I’m an old man so it works out. A464645C-309C-4508-9258-1B04E911D3B6.jpegCEAED557-1B84-4687-9265-F393602F6DFC.jpeg

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back