Orange Bowl

They haven’t beaten anyone. You’re ranking them based on their recent history just like most everyone else does
No I'm lowering our ranking because we got blown out last week and gave up 63 points. You can't over look that

We got blown out and gave up 63 points just last week. If you can't understand that then continue to complain
Yep lost the right to complain. Don't know what the f--k happened last week but i hate that it did. Team looked ready to play tonight. They didn't last week.

If that is the case then stop playing the games and just name your winners and losers on paper. Bama has no quality wins and we won the head to head on the field.

Reactions: 24/7vol
If that is the case then stop playing the games and just name your winners and losers on paper. Bama has no quality wins and we won the head to head on the field.
You're ignoring how we lost, they're not.. Alabama hasn't lost since LSU and we have.. It's always been a game of leap frog for as long as I can remember. Good thing the playoff is expanding soon so these arguments can play themselves out on the field...

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
I can see the Orange taking osu if they don't make the playoffs which would keep us out.

We lost to USC jr by 25 points
We Beat LSU by 27
Is what it is . We’re 10-2 and going to a new years six bowl. Nobody is beating Ga this year anyway. Not Michigan which will be a repeat of last year, yeah I’ll pass. Ga vs USC will be good for ESPN and Fox to hype up a game that actually won’t be a game. Ga vs TCU might be actual game for at least 3 qtrs. Or it just won’t.

Clemson or Kansas State , well we owe both of them . Flip a coin take on either one. Awesome we’re in a new years 6.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
We Beat LSU by 27
Is what it is . We’re 10-2 and going to a new years six bowl. Nobody is beating Ga this year anyway. Not Michigan which will be a repeat of last year, yeah I’ll pass. Ga vs USC will be good for ESPN and Fox to hype up a game that actually won’t be a game. Ga vs TCU might be actual game for at least 3 qtrs. Or it just won’t.
Nope Georgia is repeating unfortunately and it sucks. Michigan can talk some garbage and get smacked down by 25 again. And next year guess who will be the consensus favorites to repeat? Yep Georgia

You know considering back at pre-season ,or for that matter what we seemed to look like after the Pitt game, im not sure what all the bickering is about. We just pulled off an AMAZING Season! I'm a huge fan, but I'm not above admitting we over achieved like a boss this year.

I would have been happy going back to the ole Music City or even Tax Slayer. The whole idea of us discussing one of the big ones is AMAZING itself!! I don't give two craps if it's the Orange, the Cotton, or any of that level of bowl! I'll feel truly blessed if we are chosen to go to either! If we somehow end up in the Big Easy then I'll be beside myself with excitement!

The point is this! It doesn't matter what bowl we end up at! It will be a HUGE improvement from where each and everyone of us expected at the beginning of the year.

GO VOLS!!!!

Reactions: ATC_VOL
The arguments are mute till CFP rankings are out Tuesday. We have been ranked higher in that poll, which matters, than the other two polls. Tennessee may very well be ranked ahead of bama.

Sugar bowl has the mystique because of the 85 vols and prefer New Orleans over Miami but much much rather play clemson in the orange than a Kansas state or Tulane in the sugar which has little upside if we beat both.
How great it is that we are debating orange/sugar/cotton versus gator/music city bowl.

We Beat LSU by 27

Dunno. Michigan is a lot better this year.
I certainly don't see Georgia throttling them again.

We were 4 plays away from beating UGa this year. Three overthrows to wide open receivers behind their defense and the pick at the goal line.

We hit 3 of those and we win by a TD despite the false start drive killers.

Who gives a Damn We beat Bama!! And Rolled a LSU team that beat Bama! Crawl back under your mama's basement
I give a damn. We should’ve taken care of business and beat Carolina and be discussing playoff matchups for us instead of arguing about which irrelevant bowl we’re going to get. Should Bama be ranked ahead of us? Does it even really matter unless it gets us to the playoffs? We’re arguing like kids about what irrelevant bowl we get to be a part of.

VN Store

Back