Orange Bowl

UNC would destroy this secondary
Thankfully, we won't have this problem. I think Bama gets the Orange so UNC can hopefully pass them silly. Where we're ranked, I think the Cotton is most likely IF we beat Vandy. Lose to VU and we're likely Citrus bound.

Thankfully, we won't have this problem. I think Bama gets the Orange so UNC can hopefully pass them silly. Where we're ranked, I think the Cotton is most likely IF we beat Vandy. Lose to VU and we're likely Citrus bound.
Nope we got great shot at Orange if we win. You all wanting a lesser bowl opponent are just plan loser minded defeated folks. We had a bad game. We are gonna bounce back this week and Joe is gonna play well. Bring on Clemson! GBO

Reactions: SmokeyLives
You may be right, but that kid can sling it.
Here's his stats
  • 3,614 yards. 34 tds. 4 ints. QBR 86.2

• Here's Young's stats
  • 2664 yards. 24 tds. 4 ints. QBR 80.3

Young also plays in a much tougher conference and can make plays out of nothing.

I hate Bama with a passion but he’s the real deal.

Reactions: sami
Such weakness to pull out of a game when your not hurt. I don’t care what you say it speaks of weakness.

The fact is that bowl games have become exhibitions that are pretty much meaningless once you've completed your season. The CFP has ruined them, and the expanded playoff will finish them off. I'm not saying I like it, that's just how it is.

Given the amount of money the kids who will be high draft picks are playing for, I honestly can't blame them after they've left it all on the field through the conference championship games if their team doesn't make the playoff. Quitting during the season to 'prepare for the draft'? Unforgivable and beyond weak. Skipping a bowl game? I can't blame a kid whose entire future is right in front of him.

Nope we got great shot at Orange if we win. You all wanting a lesser bowl opponent are just plan loser minded defeated folks. We had a bad game. We are gonna bounce back this week and Joe is gonna play well. Bring on Clemson! GBO
I mean this sincerely...and I do mean SINCERELY. I hope you're spot on and we...what's that phrase the kids use?....skull drag VU. If we can't get the Sugar, I'd be very, very pleased with the Orange and an 11-2 record. Believe this...I hope and pray that I'm back on this board after the VU game going back thru all these threads and having a double or even a triple portion of humble pie for being wrong.

This is what I read today.

****Gator Bowl (Dec. 30)Tie-In: ACC vs. SEC Projection: Notre Dame vs. Kentucky
Arizona Bowl (Dec. 30)Tie-In: MAC vs. Mountain West Projection: Ohio vs. Fresno State
***Music City Bowl (Dec. 31)Tie-In: Big Ten vs. SEC Projection: Illinois vs. Florida
***Reliaquest Bowl (Jan. 2)Tie-In: Big Ten/ACC vs. SEC Projection: South Carolina vs. Iowa
***Citrus Bowl (Jan. 2) Tie-In: Big Ten vs. SEC Projection: Penn State vs. Ole Miss
***New Year’s Six Bowls Orange Bowl (Dec. 30) Tie-In: At-Large vs. At-Large Projection: Clemson vs. Alabama
***Sugar Bowl (Dec. 31)Tie-In: At-Large vs. At-Large Projection: LSU vs. Kansas State
Rose Bowl (Jan. 2)Tie-In: Big Ten vs. Pac-12 Projection: Michigan vs. Oregon
***Cotton Bowl (Jan. 2)Tie-In: Big 12 vs. SEC Projection: Cincinnati vs. Tennessee
***CFB Playoff Peach Bowl (Dec. 31) Tie-In: National Semifinal Projection: Georgia vs. USC
***Fiesta Bowl (Dec. 31)Tie-In: National Semifinal Projection: TCU vs. Ohio State
***National Championship (Jan. 9)Location: Inglewood, Calif. Tie-In: Peach Bowl Winner vs. Fiesta Bowl Winner Projection: Ohio State vs. Georgia

Big "IFs"...Tennessee whoops Vandy by 20 ending 9-2 with UGA loss and crazy South Carolina supermen for the night game.
Michigan loss makes them 11-1 and still ahead of us....would be a great Citrus Bowl Repeat of Citrus bowl when we beat Michigan 45-10...I was there! South Carolina beats Clemson, and a few other teams in the top bowl competition go down and maybe we can get to Sugar, Citrus, or Orange Bowls. I prefer we not play #21 Cincinnati in Arlington, TX. Go Vols! BEAT VANDY AND MILTON'S STAR IS BORN!
I agree. It would be a Slight. Buck Fama.

You can “proper” rankings but Bama’s two losses are to good teams. 1 of ours was a shellacking on the road vs USC. You can’t say we should be ahead of Bama because of a head to head when we got stomped. Like we are either a good loss for them or we aren’t because of how we got beat. Bama lost to two best teams on their schedule

I agree. Bama has 2 losses on a combined 2 plays to end the game. They're literally 2 plays away from being undefeated. I think they deserve to be ahead of us.

VN Store

Back