Opryland trip

I don't know if you have seen the plans, but it is supposed to stay. They are building new exhibit halls and the old ones will be torn down to make way for the soccer stadium. You should really see all the residential around the fairgrounds. A lot of the property has been bought and torn down and new slingshot style homes are going up every where around it.

fairgrounds_fall_17.5b201eb54c61e.jpg

Yeah, I’m aware. I live near Nashville and keep pretty close tabs on it. There are some images that show new proposed buildings so close to the race track that entry/exit would be compromised. Also some of the new buildings are supposed to be “affordable housing”. Not sure that can peacefully co-exist with other Fairgrounds events.

Reactions: vols40
Yeah, I’m aware. I live near Nashville and keep pretty close tabs on it. There are some images that show new proposed buildings so close to the race track that entry/exit would be compromised. Also some of the new buildings are supposed to be “affordable housing”. Not sure that can peacefully co-exist with other Fairgrounds events.
I saw those a few weeks ago, they appear to be shipping container houses.

Reactions: FallCreekVols

VN Store

Back