Opinions on Zach Evans Situation

Lol. That's funny. That's what I was thinking but for some reason I just "knew" you were thinking differently.

Yea I agree.

My opinion is that we fanatics know less than nothing about the Evans recruitment. The constant regurgitating of things not backed by facts is the problem with any message board. It is a product of the sheeple environment in which we live.

Totally need to start focusing on RBs in 2021.

If jg is our best qb on the roster, which, I don't think he is, but if jg starts, meaning he outperforms the other qb. We need to be looking for an elite qb for next year. I hope someone else can win qb position.

Reactions: jacvols
If jg is our best qb on the roster, which, I don't think he is, but if jg starts, meaning he outperforms the other qb. We need to be looking for an elite qb for next year. I hope someone else can win qb position.
We need to get a SEC level qb every year. Times, they are a changing with the portal.

I just meant in relation to the Zach Evans situation... but I agree we need an elite QB every year. If JG can beat out the guys from this year plus Kasim Hill and HB then I’ll be baffled but he’ll have his work cut out for him.

Last edited:
Two words that kill any enthusiasm I may have for this: Bryce Brown. Vols survived his circus and got him on campus and he was a head case on the team just like he had been throughout the recruiting process. Evans looks like the same story, second chapter.
That was the first name that came to mind for me

VN Store

Back